Dr. Sievers autopsy report ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

This is rather GRAPHIC. SCROLL , if you don't want to read this:

If the victim was killed rather quickly, say after first couple of blows to the head, there would not be that much blood splatter or castoff. They may have used a cloth covering up the target during that action. They may have then taken a break, one may have taken off his clothes and finished bludgeoning her, while she was laying (dead) on the floor. The spatter and castoff would be low due to the position of the victim and possibly due to less pressure inside the victim's body.
The blood stains on the surrounding kitchen appliances, cabinets etc.. were indeed located in a low height according to the photographs and the detailed investigative report of the newest document dump.

-Nin

Remember the white cloth that had perfect round circles of blood? It was was probably used to cover her head as one of our posters mentioned when the photos came out.

Remember the white cloth that had perfect round circles of blood? It was was probably used to cover her head as one of our posters mentioned when the photos came out.

It was a sheet used to transport her body. Blood spatter and brain matter show that her head was not covered during the attack. IMO

It was a sheet used to transport her body. Blood spatter and brain matter show that her head was not covered during the attack. IMO

But, Mark revealed somewhat that someone told him she was dead after the second blow to the head. He told CK it was the funeral director, but he is a liar.

I'm not following you. What does that have to do with a belief that her head was covered?
See NIN's post #162. She mentions possibility of a cloth being used after the 2nd blow to reduce blood spatter. I thought it might have been the cloth that was photographed in batch 3.
ETA- Just saw your response that the cloth was a sheet used to transport her body.
After she fell to the ground after the second blow. CWW couldn't even watch a video of her at the funeral, so take from that what you will.

This is rather GRAPHIC. SCROLL , if you don't want to read this:

If the victim was killed rather quickly, say after first couple of blows to the head, there would not be that much blood splatter or castoff. They may have used a cloth covering up the target during that action. They may have then taken a break, one may have taken off his clothes and finished bludgeoning her, while she was laying (dead) on the floor. The spatter and castoff would be low due to the position of the victim and possibly due to less pressure inside the victim's body.
The blood stains on the surrounding kitchen appliances, cabinets etc.. were indeed located in a low height according to the photographs and the detailed investigative report of the newest document dump.

-Nin

I was amazed at the detail she picked up on and the way her mind worked. I dont know what she does for a living but she should change careers. jmo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Okay. We all know that mark wanted Curtis to kill Teresa. But he seems elated that it was done via hammer and not by quick gunshot.

So did he approve the bashing of his wife.

Now usually the hubby will state how he wants the killing to happen.

So did he prefer death by hammer.

Did the coroner say that she probably was unconscious after the first 2 blows. Or did Curtis state that to him.

Sorry for the morbid thought but I am beginning to wonder about the instrument she may have been bludgeoned with. I don't have the bates # handy but the crime scene link was posted by KateB last night. I noticed a reference to at least 3 different crow bars found around the garage. Sorry to even think this but perhaps the hammer found near her body was a part of the staging.
Hard to post these thoughts. Rest peacefully now Dr. Sievers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the morbid thought but I am beginning to wonder about the instrument she may have been bludgeoned with. I don't have the bates # handy but the crime scene link was posted by KateB last night. I noticed a reference to at least 3 different crow bars found around the garage. Sorry to even think this but perhaps the hammer found near her body was a part of the staging.
Hard to post these thoughts. Rest peacefully now Dr. Sievers!!

I believe the ME stated that the wounds were consistent with the hammer found near the body.

I believe the ME stated that the wounds were consistent with the hammer found near the body.

I just read the autopsy report again-ghhhh... Anyway, it mentions the hammer and state it measures 2.6 cm. in diameter. If you look at the injuries some are 1.8 cm. Believe me, I would never have went here in my brain without a really good reason. It's not confirmed by the autopsy as consistent with the hammer.
Sorry again about the content but I was very interested in the crime scene thread here.

I just read the autopsy report again-ghhhh... Anyway, it mentions the hammer and state it measures 2.6 cm. in diameter. If you look at the injuries some are 1.8 cm. Believe me, I would never have went here in my brain without a really good reason. It's not confirmed by the autopsy as consistent with the hammer.
Sorry again about the content but I was very interested in the crime scene thread here.

If you have read a document that did state it is consistent with the hammer, please feel free to correct me. However, I believe the ME report is the autopsy report.

Beach or KateB- please feel free to delete my posts and observations, if need be. It's sensitive content and because I'm in a medical field the autopsy report caught my attention. I don't see how my mentioning it helps anyone here. I'm so sorry.

If you have read a document that did state it is consistent with the hammer, please feel free to correct me. However, I believe the ME report is the autopsy report.

I haven't read all of the ME report. Was basing my statement on this statement in the DNA evidence submission forms.

"A bloodstained hammer with hair was found next to the victim on the kitchen floor and the Medical Examiner noted that the injuries were consistent with that hammer."

See Bates #36344.

Okay. We all know that mark wanted Curtis to kill Teresa. But he seems elated that it was done via hammer and not by quick gunshot.

So did he approve the bashing of his wife.

Now usually the hubby will state how he wants the killing to happen.

So did he prefer death by hammer.

Did the coroner say that she probably was unconscious after the first 2 blows. Or did Curtis state that to him.
I wondered that as well. Also, how did MS know that TS was hit 17 times? Did CWW and/or JR count.... ugh, I can't even. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I haven't read all of the ME report. Was basing my statement on this statement in the DNA evidence submission forms.

"A bloodstained hammer with hair was found next to the victim on the kitchen floor and the Medical Examiner noted that the injuries were consistent with that hammer."

See Bates #36344.

Thank you, Scout. In looking at the dreaded autopsy report with the detailed disruption of the injuries, some crescent shaped (hammer likely) and some laceration and smaller in size- maybe 2 people hit her with 2 different objects. Hammer and crowbar.

Thank you, Scout. In looking at the dreaded autopsy report with the detailed disruption of the injuries, some crescent shaped (hammer likely) and some laceration and smaller in size- maybe 2 people hit her with 2 different objects. Hammer and crowbar.

There is also the ball-peen hammer that JRR had in his possession, no.

Beach or KateB- please feel free to delete my posts and observations, if need be. It's sensitive content and because I'm in a medical field the autopsy report caught my attention. I don't see how my mentioning it helps anyone here. I'm so sorry.

I understand. I have a better suggestion. I'll make an Autopsy thread and then those that want to sleuth the evidence can and those that would prefer not to, can just skip the thread. I'll move them over when it's ready.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back