Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Deorr-Kunz-Jr-jpg.jpg

Deorr Kunz Jr.

Missing two year old in Lemhi County

Search crews are looking for a missing two year old boy who was camping with his family in the Leadore area.

He was last seen wearing a camo jacket, blue sweatpants and camo cowboy boots.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/Missing-two-year-old-in-Lemhi-County/34110688

Sheriff names parents suspects in disappearance of Idaho toddler
By Crimesider Staff CBS News January 25, 2016, 4:26 PM

[...]

"They are the top persons of interest," Bowerman told CBS affiliate KBOI. "Does that mean they're suspects? Yeah I think so."

[...]

"They know something, I just don't know what they know," he told the station. "It causes me alarm. I believe they know where he is absolutely."

Sheriff: Parents named as suspects in DeOrr Kunz Jr. case
By David Ashby dashby@journalnet.com Jan 25, 2016

[...]

“We’ve interviewed them multiple times, and every time there are changes to parts of their story,” Bowerman said. “The little things all change every time we speak with them.”

[...]

"We re-interviewed them, but they weren’t willing to tell us the truth,” Bowerman said.
The last interview with the parents was conducted this past weekend.

Out of the four suspects interviewed, Bowerman said Reinwand’s story has been the most consistent. However, all four are still considered persons of interest in the case, the sheriff said.

"They were at the scene, so we won’t rule them out,” Bowerman said. “But in terms of persons of interest, I think mom and dad are higher on the list.”
NamUs MP 29726

Case Map

ID - Deorr Kunz Jr, 2 yr old -- Media,Timelines and Maps **NO DISCUSSION"

Thread #1
Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23

Marking my spot.
Hoping for answers soon !

Bless her heart. Her 'exposé' is difficult to watch.

Yes I agree! Bad audio, camera showing tv monitors, and trying to find suitable questions to answer while live. She seems nice and all but I think I could put on at least as compelling a show with me putting together modular furniture, without directions, while on my fourth beer.

Bless her heart. Her 'exposé' is difficult to watch.

Let me just go ahead and change computers like 10 times while literally using my cellphone to video myself googling the answers to your questions.

Okay, then. Thanks for the effort lol.

The statement given by the attorney restores my faith in the bar. Klein was hired to be a PI and report to his client, and his client only, unless otherwise permitted. Period. That confidentiality agreement does not become null when the contract is breached. That is not how it works. Klein had no permission to make public his "findings" that he gathered in part with super secret agents who whisper "999" in your ear in Dillard's, as you face the wall. Bond. James Bond.

VDK took 3 polygraphs: on the first, the machine malfunctioned; the second was inconclusive and even VDK does not know the outcome of the 3rd, much less Klein, with whom LE shared nothing. Far cry from the 4 or 5 failed polys that we have heard about. Hmmm.

JM told LE that she believes her child is still up on the mountain, he just hasn't been found. This is a far cry from "I know where his body is but I am not telling you." Hmmm.

Klein was caught giving legal advice to VDK. He is not a lawyer, this is way out of his professional wheel house. But not only did he overstep his bounds, he LIED about the law to his own client. He wouldn't meet with VDK if VDK's lawyer was present? Why? Because he was going to give completely false legal advice in order to try to get information? "Plea to this and you'll get 6 months probation and this will all be over"? What?

"I can't talk to the client with his lawyer present, it's a law in Texas." Oh please.

This is why people need lawyers, to protect them against people like this.

Klein's business is recovering non-custodial parent kidnappings. I think he was in over his head here and not quite sure that he is not going to be paying heavily for his actions.

The statement given by the attorney restores my faith in the bar. Klein was hired to be a PI and report to his client, and his client only, unless otherwise permitted. Period. That confidentiality agreement does not become null when the contract is breached. That is not how it works. Klein had no permission to make public his "findings" that he gathered in part with super secret agents who whisper "999" in your ear in Dillard's, as you face the wall. Bond. James Bond.

VDK took 3 polygraphs: on the first, the machine malfunctioned; the second was inconclusive and even VDK does not know the outcome of the 3rd, much less Klein, with whom LE shared nothing. Far cry from the 4 or 5 failed polys that we have heard about. Hmmm.

JM told LE that she believes her child is still up on the mountain, he just hasn't been found. This is a far cry from "I know where his body is but I am not telling you." Hmmm.

Klein was caught giving legal advice to VDK. He is not a lawyer, this is way out of his professional wheel house. But not only did he overstep his bounds, he LIED about the law to his own client. He wouldn't meet with VDK if VDK's lawyer was present? Why? Because he was going to give completely false legal advice in order to try to get information? "Plea to this and you'll get 6 months probation and this will all be over"? What?

"I can't talk to the client with his lawyer present, it's a law in Texas." Oh please.

Klein's business is recovering non-custodial parent kidnappings. I think he was in over his head here and not quite sure that he is not going to be paying heavily for his actions.

I agree it seems very strange and I noted that while many PIs include confidentiality clauses on their websites, Klein does not mention the subject. I don't know the laws of Idaho as they pertain to the topic but I find it unethical and I don't think it is really helping to find DeOrr. He could have silently gone about things and won a lot more respect in my opinion. I also noted on his website that he is represented by a talent agency of sorts out of LA that handles his media career.

I don't feel confident about this entire situation. Meanwhile DeOrr is still missing and we already knew LE determined the parents lied.

I agree it seems very strange and I noted that while many PIs include confidentiality clauses on their websites, Klein does not mention the subject. I don't know the laws of Idaho as they pertain to the topic but I find it unethical and I don't think it is really helping to find DeOrr. He could have silently gone about things and won a lot more respect in my opinion. I also noted on his website that he is represented by a talent agency of sorts out of LA that handles his media career.

I don't feel confident about this entire situation. Meanwhile DeOrr is still missing and we already knew LE determined the parents lied.

It makes me think that they just didn't pay him enough money to stay on their side and he realized he would get more attention if he started releasing information and saying how they know more than they are saying than continuing to promote the abduction theory.

Personally, I don't take everything that a defence attorney says as fact. The attorney has already got things wrong in the past, when he said that Vernal hired Klein.

Yes I agree! Bad audio, camera showing tv monitors, and trying to find suitable questions to answer while live. She seems nice and all but I think I could put on at least as compelling a show with me putting together modular furniture, without directions, while on my fourth beer.

I'd watch that!!

Where can I find the agreement that states Klein has to maintain complete confidentiality with his client?

Lawyers lie to protect their client. FACT.
PI's do sneaky stuff to get info. FACT.
Police often say untrue things for tactical reasons. FACT.

In this case the two people who should NOT be lying if they're truly innocent, have been caught lying. FACT.

At this exact moment in time I don't have 100% faith in any of them. This case is becoming a mess.

Lawyers lie to protect their client. FACT.
PI's do sneaky stuff to get info. FACT.
Police often say untrue things for tactical reasons. FACT.

In this case the two people who should NOT be lying if they're truly innocent, have been caught lying. FACT.

At this exact moment in time I don't have 100% faith in any of them. This case is becoming a mess.

I totally agree with you, and have said I don't believe ANY of them from the beginning - FACT.

I did, however, lean toward a cougar attack. That seems to have been ruled out.

Upon further cogitation, I wonder if this case shows us just how screwed up the American Justice System really is. If EVERYONE can lie, what good is any of it? What do we end up with in the end? Who lies the most, the least, the best? This isn't justice, it's a liason of liars, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk