Australia - Jordan Anderson-Smith, 7 mos, tortured to death, NSW, 25 Feb 2000

Wow! I guess they don't care if you kill people in that area of Australia. Setences for murder are less than 25 years. And manslaughter, like if you beat a helpless baby and it just happens to die, are less than that, well, just because no one else has ever had balls enough to give a harsher sentence, so current justices won't either.

I've got to stop trying to find logic where there is none.

I think 8 years is a ridiculous sentence... I wonder how baby killers are treated in australian prison by other inmates?

hopefully they treat them like chit and this 8 years will be 8 years of pure harsh torture. It's the least they could do for giving such a light sentence. This type of thing so pisses me off

That is disgusting! Poor baby....I canoot even imagine doing that to an adult, much less a child. How does that guy (and the mother) sleep at night?

Isn't it true that here in America, if you kill your parents, you will receive a harsher sentence than if your parents kill you?

We talk a big game about how important our kids are, but we rarely deliver.

ajt... I felt sick when I read that story. A helpless baby for crying out loud :dontknow:

But 8 years is the biggest crime, why is this child's cruel death not worth life inprisonment?

Cass...

I don't understand, either, casshew. It makes me sick though!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back