FL FL - David Mossman, 46, Key Largo, 4 March 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Coast Guard Searches for Missing Royal Caribbean Ship Passenger
AP_royal_caribbean_cf_160305_12x5_1600.jpg

Royal Caribbean Ship off The Coast of Key Largo, Florida -
Coast Guard crews are searching for a 46-year-old man who fell 100 feet overboard from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship that was sailing off the coast of Key Largo, Florida.

The Coast Guard identified the passenger as David Mossman of Texas. The circumstances surrounding the incident are unknown.

A Royal Caribbean spokesperson said a guest on the Navigator of the Seas ship reported seeing another guest falling overboard from a stateroom balcony just before 11 p.m. Friday.

Ship crew members and the Coast Guard immediately began a search, the cruise line said.

"Early Saturday morning, the ship was advised by the Coast Guard that they would be assuming control of the search and the ship resumed its journey to Port Everglades, Florida," Royal Caribbean said in a statement.

Royal Caribbean did not name the missing guest but did identify him as a 46-year-old man from the U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/coast-guar...al-caribbean-ship-passenger/story?id=37428928

How sad for this man and his family and friends!!

Fell or jumped....tragic for his loved ones!

Sorry to hear this news. We have a suite on the 10th deck of this ship booked for later this month as a Spring Break trip for my son.

How sad for this man and his family and friends!!

I worked.on cruise ships for over 9 years.
I cant tell you how many ppl commit suicide on these cruises. Most times no one see the person jump and are only found to be missig when the cruise is over and their things are.still in the room.

I worked.on cruise ships for over 9 years.
I cant tell you how many ppl commit suicide on these cruises. Most times no one see the person jump and are only found to be missig when the cruise is over and their things are.still in the room.
Oh geez. Did not realize that.

Coast Guard Searches for Missing Royal Caribbean Ship Passenger
AP_royal_caribbean_cf_160305_12x5_1600.jpg

Royal Caribbean Ship off The Coast of Key Largo, Florida -
Coast Guard crews are searching for a 46-year-old man who fell 100 feet overboard from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship that was sailing off the coast of Key Largo, Florida.

The Coast Guard identified the passenger as David Mossman of Texas. The circumstances surrounding the incident are unknown.

A Royal Caribbean spokesperson said a guest on the Navigator of the Seas ship reported seeing another guest falling overboard from a stateroom balcony just before 11 p.m. Friday.

Ship crew members and the Coast Guard immediately began a search, the cruise line said.

"Early Saturday morning, the ship was advised by the Coast Guard that they would be assuming control of the search and the ship resumed its journey to Port Everglades, Florida," Royal Caribbean said in a statement.

Royal Caribbean did not name the missing guest but did identify him as a 46-year-old man from the U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/coast-guar...al-caribbean-ship-passenger/story?id=37428928

Prayers going out for his family.

According to public records, Mossman had a checkered history which included charges of domestic violence battery, driving while intoxicated and driving under the influence.

The 46-year-old, who attended Temple College, posted images on his Facebook stating: 'Nails didn't hold God to a Cross. Love did'.

Earlier last month, he also posted: 'PS. God is still working on me.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sengers-saw-arguing-mother.html#ixzz42ETvM7Zw

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back