Charley Project

clark_patsy.jpg
clark_patsy2.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: March 4, 1987 from Little Rock, Arkansas
• Classification: Endangered Missing
• Date of Birth: May 20, 1931
• Height and Weight: 5'0 - 5'3, 165 - 180 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Clark has previously fractured her pelvis. She has scars on her forehead and across the bridge of her nose.

Details of Disappearance
Clark was last seen by her ex-husband in Little Rock, Arkansas on March 4, 1987. Although they were divorced, they still lived together. Her ex-husband stated he saw her getting into a taxi. She was en route to Fayetteville, Arkansas but never arrived there, and there is no record of her cabfare. She has never been heard from again.

Clark enjoyed traveling in 1987 and would make visits, sometimes unannounced, to Memphis, Tennessee; Hot Springs, Texas; Oklahoma; and elsewhere in Arkansas. Authorities have found no indication of foul play in her disappearance, but her son believes her disappearance is suspicious because she never picked up the Social Security checks that were her only source of income. Clark was declared legally dead five years after she was last seen. Her case remains unsolved.

29 years & still searching: Son tries to solve mother's mystery disappearance

Imagine looking for answers for 29 years, Friday will mark the anniversary of the day David Clark began searching for his mother.

"She was a loving mother. She cared about all of the children, there were 6 of us. She was a stay at home mother," Clark said.

Since the beginning of Patsy Clark's disappearance David has been on a mission to put together the clues, piece by piece. Clark recently found a new clue.

"She depended on her social security check. That was her livelihood," Clark said. "April and May of 1987, someone got those two checks. She's missing, she has been gone. Someone got those two checks. Those two checks were cashed."

Psychic prompts use of dogs in 29-year-old Ark. cold case

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/psychic-prompts-use-of-dogs-in-29-year-old-ark-cold-case/82859827

Twenty-nine years ago this month, 55-year-old Patsy Clark was last seen getting in to a cab and was never seen again.

Five years later, Little Rock police closed the investigation, but David Clark, Patsy's son, never stopped looking for his mother.

"I hope, maybe one day, what I do have in my possession, will help me or someone else solve this”, said David Clark six years ago, when we profiled Patsy's story as part of our Cold Case series.

Monday, Clark got some help from a search team, who used cadaver dogs to help find his mother's remains.

Man Searching for Missing Mother 30 Years After Her Disappearance

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/man-searching-for-missing-mother-30-years-after-her-disappearance/717422433

Clark says his dad was the last person to see her alive at their mobile home park in Little Rock back in 1986. "He reported that she left the home and got into a taxi cab and that's all the information I had to go on," Clark says.

He hasn't heard or seen her since. "She traveled, and if she did travel, she always communicated where she was at," says Clark. Clark's father died a year after his moms disappearance but Clark believes he may have been involved in Patsy Clark's disappearance."My main suspect in the case and I am man enough to tell you today, is my father, I hate that it is this way, but it is," says Clark.

29 years & still searching: Son tries to solve mother's mystery disapearance

There are currently 484 people missing in Arkansas. A Sherwood man has been searching for one of those 484, his mother, for decades. He recently discovered another clue that might get him one step closer.

On March 4,1987, David Clark got the shocking call from his sister that his mother, Patsy Clark, had gone missing from her home on Sunset Ln. in southwest Little Rock.

"My father says my mother left home in a taxi cab. He got the cab number, the company, and supposedly that was investigated. [But] today, as I sit here right now, I don't believe that," Clark said.

Over the years, Clark said things have not added up.

"There are no records of cab fares. No cabs were dispatched to the residence," Clark said. "I've got more articles that pertain to missing persons. Especially those in the state of Arkansas," Clark said.

Since the beginning of Patsy Clark's disappearance David has been on a mission to put together the clues, piece by piece. Clark recently found a new clue.

"She depended on her social security check. That was her livelihood," Clark said. "April and May of 1987, someone got those two checks. She's missing, she has been gone. Someone got those two checks. Those two checks were cashed."

Families of the missing, police gather at Arkansas event again to lament, wonder

resized_272427-1b-missing-0718_37-24874_t800.JPG
Michele Eakin Smith (from left) of Maumelle, Amy Whitcomb of Benton and David Clark of Sherwood attend Tuesday’s Never Forgotten Arkansas Takes Action lunch in Benton where families of missing people were recognized. Eakin Smith’s brother, Daniel Eakin; Whitcomb’s father, Gary Mullinax; and Clark’s mother, Patsy Clark, were among those recognized as missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back