RI RI - Louise McMillen, 16, Providence, 17 June 1969

Tulessa

Reaction score
“Authorities say 66-year-old Rodney Alcala lived in New Hampshire in the late 1960s and early 1970s, going by the name of John Berger.”

I wonder, RI is only 2-4 hr drive to NH, depending on how far up you go. I go up at least once a month. Could Alcala have driven through RI?

Serial killer lived in New Hampshire - Boston.com

“Authorities say 66-year-old Rodney Alcala lived in New Hampshire in the late 1960s and early 1970s, going by the name of John Berger.”

I wonder, RI is only 2-4 hr drive to NH, depending on how far up you go. I go up at least once a month. Could Alcala have driven through RI?

Yep, I wonder the same. I actually made a post about it in Girl with Headphones thread!

I think we can narrow down the motive immediately. Given that(based on the first article in this thread) the police found jewelry on her, it was probably not an attempt to rob her. The fact that there was a single unidentified fingerprint on the steering wheel makes me think that someone pulled her from the car and brushed their finger accidentally. In other words, the person was not driving with Alcala before the murder.

She looks a lot like one girl he photographed in his Manhattan place. Girl with headphones.

McMillen

LINK:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle