Ironing courses for men

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
One day courses have been set up across Austria to teach men how to iron.

The country-wide courses are being advertised with the words: "A real man knows how to iron".

Brigitte Kanatschnig, who is holding one of the courses in Wels in Upper Austria, said there are three types of men who have enrolled.

They are confirmed bachelors, those who want to impress their wives and girlfriends, and those who have just split up from their partner.

She said: "I try to make the classes as fun as possible to show them that ironing isn't just a chore. Once they have got the hang of a shirt, I start timing them and they love trying to beat the buzzer."

As an extra incentive trainee ironers will be treated to a wine tasting session at the end of the day.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1560051.html?menu=news.quirkies

I do not like to iron. I just throw what ever is wrinkled into the dryer for a bit and it comes out not wrinkled.

Or take it to the cleaners.......

CyberLaw said:
I do not like to iron. I just throw what ever is wrinkled into the dryer for a bit and it comes out not wrinkled.

Or take it to the cleaners.......
Me too, I thrown mine in the dryer with a damp towel takes the wrinkles out extra good:)

People still iron??????????????????

O.K. I like the idea of buying new clothes.....but unfortunately my hubby would do the same also. Then he would want my closet space, and the guest room also.....no fair......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back