Jerry Wetterling

Red Viewfinder

Reaction score
While I think Patty is absolutely amazing, and in her shoes, I would likely have spent the last 26 years in the fetal position banging my head against the floor boards, my thoughts often turn to Jerry.

Can you even imagine? He would have been gripped by all the same terror, but had to head right back out the door to his chiropractic business. What a job to have in this scenario. All day long, people coming in, asking for updates, asking how he is, about the family. I would lose my mind.

Jerry and Patty are an amazing couple. How many marriages actually survive something like this?

I pray that one day SOON they will be relived of the "not knowing" and be able to find peace in whatever form they can.

While I think Patty is absolutely amazing, and in her shoes, I would likely have spent the last 26 years in the fetal position banging my head against the floor boards, my thoughts often turn to Jerry.

Can you even imagine? He would have been gripped by all the same terror, but had to head right back out the door to his chiropractic business. What a job to have in this scenario. All day long, people coming in, asking for updates, asking how he is, about the family. I would lose my mind.

Jerry and Patty are an amazing couple. How many marriages actually survive something like this?

Not many. I've heard from an old friend who has had sessions with Jerry that he openly talks about Jacob and wears a button of him everyday. A man strong in faith, he knows Jacob won't be lost forever.

I pray that one day SOON they will be relived of the "not knowing" and be able to find peace in whatever form they can.

Not many. I've heard from an old friend who has had sessions with Jerry that he openly talks about Jacob and wears a button of him everyday. A man who is strong in faith, knows Jacob won't be lost forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back