DiGiorno Pizzas, Stouffer’s Meals Recalled

thanks didnt know this, I don't have any of this but I appreciate the heads up.

It's a conspiracy to make us cook our own food.........

I do cook my own food, but when I don't have time I use DiGiorno - it's really good.

I think I bought a DiGiorno frozen pizza recently. Most frozen pizzas are terrible, but cheap. It's the best of the frozen ones. I don't think it was any of the recalled ones, we didn't encounter any glass. I will buy Stouffer's and Lean Cuisine on occasion too, but none of the kinds listed.

Luckily, I haven't bought any of the above mentioned products lately.

BUT --I was just calming down this morning after checking my WONDERFUL PISTACHIO NUTS because of a Salmonella worry. Whew, my UPC code isn't on there, but now I still don't want to eat them.

LOST HILLS, Calif. Wonderful Pistachios announced that it is voluntarily recalling a limited number of flavors and sizes of in-shell and shelled pistachios due to a risk of Salmonella contamination.

UPC codes listed here:
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm489959.htm[/B]

Luckily, I haven't bought any of the above mentioned products lately.

BUT --I was just calming down this morning after checking my WONDERFUL PISTACHIO NUTS because of a Salmonella worry. Whew, my UPC code isn't on there, but now I still don't want to eat them.
I'd toss them, it's not worth getting sick from. I've gotten Listeria from packaged salami and food poisoning from bad cold meat. Not fun!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back