BDC: Boulder police to hire CSI's

It's uplifting to know Boulder is updating. Too bad it wasn't in effect at the time of JB's death. :(

Now, if they can just get the GOB's to play along to make it work.

Originally posted by candy
http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2422_2503642,00.html

Boulder police to hire CSIs
Crime lab to be staffed by summer

By Christine Reid, Camera Staff Writer
December 14, 2003

IMHO...time-will-tell; sSurely the Ramseys SHOULD BE VERY VERY AFRAID...???

Boulder police to hire CSIs
Crime lab to be staffed by summer

By Christine Reid, Camera Staff Writer
December 14, 2003

The addition of two Boulder police criminalists will speed up investigations and may help the department catch clues that normally would be missed.

The police department finally got funding earlier this month to hire the crime scene investigators to work in the department's crime lab — filled with half a million dollars' worth of high-tech sleuthing equipment — that has sat unstaffed since its completion last year.

Advertisement

"In some general way, yes, it would be somewhat like what you see on (the television show) 'CSI,'" said Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner.

I think this move is too late for the Ramseys to have to fear it. As Henry Lee said..."Rice already cooked." which I take to mean the crime scene was ruined. :(

Originally posted by Imon128
I think this move is too late for the Ramseys to have to fear it. As Henry Lee said..."Rice already cooked." which I take to mean the crime scene was ruined. :(

..."Rice already cooked."

...but I do eat leftover rice-cooked the day before...hum?....what's that mean?...IMHO, it's (rice) is better 2nd day around!

Originally posted by Imon128
We can only hope, LOL

You're so right IMON128 LOL!; LET US PRAY!!!heeheeLOL!
:D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm hoping there is a can of "cream of mushroom soup" around!
heehee; god love that stuff!!!

A half million in equipment eh? That's toss-away money. Boulder is tossing a bone to the outside world. Here Fido chew on this and leave us alone.

For a hundred bucks you can get a pack of Tarot cards, some yarrow sticks, some crystals, candles, sheep knuckles, divining rods and a oija board.

Now which do you think the Boulder heads are going to consult?

Better yet keep the $100, walk to the nearest ashram sit and chant AUM, get clear and seek harmony. Just let all that nasty little Justice stuff go away. After all that kind of stuff belongs out there in the poor unenlightened nonBoulder world.

Good, they've got a microscope just like Gris' and the gang. CSI Boulder should make a great show.

FAUX-RENSICS; FIRST 'CSI,' THEN 'CSI: MIAMI' GRAB VIEWERS WITH PUZZLES, SCIENCE AND REALISTIC GORE

ROGER CATLIN

"I was stopped in the airport once by someone who said, 'You should definitely get on the JonBenet Ramsey case. You could definitely figure that out,"' says Paul Guilfoyle, who portrays the "CSI" Capt. Jim Brass".

"Guilfoyle says he waited for the signal that the guy was joking, but it never came. "I had to say, 'Thanks a lot. Yeah, we're right on it." :D

http://www.law-forensic.com/cfr_media_16.htm

Although I consider this good news for Boulder P.D., wouldn't it be too late to help solve the Ramsey case? Since the case was officially turned over to the D.A.'s office, I don't think the police department would be allowed access to any information or evidence. Or am I wrong?

LOL, can't you picture it?

Lesson No. 1, cordone off the crime scene.
Lesson No. 2, don't ask suspects to search for evidence
Lesson No. 3, don't wipe off the surfaces before fingerprints are taken

But maybe it will help the next time a one-legged hairless acrobat sneaks into a house in Boulder and kills a little girl.

Was this one-legged hairless pedophile acrobat from Chile ?

Circus Troupe Use Skills To Rob Woman Driver

"A circus troupe performing at traffic lights in Chile have used their skills to rob a woman motorist".

"She opened her window in Concepción to throw them some money, but suddenly a juggler used one of the sharpened sticks he was tossing to deflate one of her tires".

"One acrobat then rolled over the car roof and grabbed a gold chain from her neck through the driver's window. Another acrobat smashed the rear window and snatched her handbag".

"Meanwhile, a fire-eater threatened to blow flames in her face if she screamed out".

"An off-duty fireman spotted what was happening and chased off the gang. Police later arrested one of the acrobats, but haven't recoved her property".

"The woman, who hasn't been named, told La Cuarta newspaper that the troupe would have stolen everything she had if the fireman hadn't intervened".

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_632685.html?menu=news.quirkies :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by gretchen
Hee Hee Hee!!
Poor JonBenet.
Maybe one day the truth will be known.

But do you think even when the truth is known, whatever that may be--whoever is the culprit, that people will accept it? Do you think the case has gooten too out of hand---no one will accept proof as proof?

Ajt, sure I think most people would be able to handle the truth, whatever the truth may be.

Originally posted by ajt400
But do you think even when the truth is known, whatever that may be--whoever is the culprit, that people will accept it? Do you think the case has gooten too out of hand---no one will accept proof as proof?
There will never be any "proof"--can't happen. The only way this case will ever reach a conclusion will be by a complete confession.

You are so right Shylock, unfortunately.
Egos, politics and money stood in the way of justice. What a shame.
By the way, when is the next election for D.A? There is no statute of limitations on murder. One can only hope.

Let us not forget that the real hero of this case is and always will be Trip DeMuth.
He was an Assistant District Attorney (those are not known for being at all defense oriented) who vociferously insisted on a more thorough forensic job being done in the JBR murder case.

Originally posted by Toth
Let us not forget that the real hero of this case is and always will be Trip DeMuth.
Oh, you mean Bynum's buddy? The guy in the DA's office that was everything but on the Ram$ey payroll?
Yeah, I suppose to people who like seeing baby killers get away, he WOULD look like a hero.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back