Tags?

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Did members lose the ability to add tags? The feature to add them seems to be gone.

Yes, I asked about this too. I was tagging for the Tim Bosma trial to find info more easily later. Now it's gone.

matou, when and where did you ask about tags? I was hoping our tech guy or one of the mods would answer. IDK why no one is answering......... I'm going to guess people were abusing the tags with too many tos violations. Makes me wonder if tags can be asterisked out the same way certain words are blocked out and then dropped when trying to add. It would really stink to lose tags because of those who may be abusing the feature. Especially since the search feature here at WS has really gotten bad the last year or so. It's currently terrible. We need a way for tags to come back .

I just asked the mods in pm for tags to be opened up. I had even posted about using tags in the Tim Bosma forum to tag for witnesses, important testimony, etc.

I'm sorry, guys. It's true. Only admin and mods are able to add tags now. You are welcome to send your tag suggestions to an admin or mod in a pm.

Thanks Bessie. It doesn't surprise me. It's disappointing to see the mods now have even more work.

What is the best way to suggest tags? Via pm, or to alert? Nevermind, I see you mentioned to send tag suggestion via pm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back