TN - Man caught urinating on cereal at Kellogg plant, 2014

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
A criminal investigation is under way after a video surfaced online showing a man urinating on a Kellogg factory assembly line.

The graphic video shows a man urinating on an assembly line, then panning to a sign with the Kellogg logo. Kellogg said its own investigation determined the video was recorded at its Memphis, Tennessee factory in 2014.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/14/man-caught-urinating-on-cereal-at-kellogg-plant.html

There goes my Cap'n Crunch craving. I do hope it's fake, with the showing the logo and all.

I am hoping it isn't real, also. I would think it ould be difficult to get away with because of other people on the line but I could be wrong. Anyway...:puke:

I am hoping it isn't real, also. I would think it ould be difficult to get away with because of other people on the line but I could be wrong. Anyway...:puke:

I wouldn't assume that the other co-workers are any better, I've read some nasty things that employees do,

I'm so glad I don't eat cereal! :floorlaugh:

I'm so glad I don't eat cereal! :floorlaugh:

according to reports, it was Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats, granola clusters and a few other puffed rice products.

Years ago I had friends that worked in canning factories. Needless to say, no canned food for me. Creamed corn is a real loser

Years ago I had friends that worked in canning factories. Needless to say, no canned food for me. Creamed corn is a real loser

:silly: Hoping that's just a joke...

according to reports, it was Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats, granola clusters and a few other puffed rice products.

I don't do sweets, or cereals, and I make my own pancakes. So I'm ok.

There should be harsh punishments for criminals that are caught committing crimes like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back