PA - Lydia Wright, 23 mos, starved to death, Uniontown, 24 Feb 2016

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Authorities said the girl was placed in a car seat at 9 p.m. Feb. 23 and was not checked on until 10:30 a.m. Feb. 24.
At that time, her mother told police she went to give her daughter a drink and noticed the girl was foaming at the mouth, so she rushed her to the hospital, where she later died.

video, social media at post

Oh Dear God!

<modsnip>
Do you have the media link for the first post?

WTAE news
Police say the home was in deplorable conditions with toys, feces, bottles full of urine and garbage everywhere. Police say there was a hypodermic needle in the home. Investigators say there was no running water or sewage in the home and that the toilet was full of feces. Police say a garbage bag on the bathroom floor was filled with used tampons, as well as open bottles of medicine and pills. Police say a high chair full of feces was in the bathtub.

Two other children in the home are in CYS custody.

The article explains alot. She didn't die in a hot car, the car seat was in the house overnight and the girl was put in it to sleep. She died of malnutrition and dehydration. Sounds like the parents are drug addicts.

NO NO NO NO NO!

Please give me one minute with this egg donor. One minute is all I need to make this world a better place, if only for a minute.!!
:stormingmad:

People should have to pass a parenting exam before they can reproduce. :(

People should have to pass a parenting exam before they can reproduce. :(

Oy, great idea but not politically correct in the eyes of many morons. Pftttt, I stick my tongue out to you morons, our precious babies are dying.

Those two filthy excuses for parents have dreads you can swing from. My apologizes to good decent dreads everywhere.

What a precious child! She doesn't look malnourished in the picture. Any idea how old she might have been when it was taken? I wonder WHY they starved little Lydia? How do they go from cute, adorable, and all gussied up in a pretty dress to killing her by neglect? How long did it take them to achieve their goal? (I am feeling HATE!!!!)

Actually, from the description of the house, I wonder how any one living there ever got clean ..... what a bltch that woman must be, also that man she married (or not)

What a precious child! She doesn't look malnourished in the picture. Any idea how old she might have been when it was taken? I wonder WHY they starved little Lydia? How do they go from cute, adorable, and all gussied up in a pretty dress to killing her by neglect? How long did it take them to achieve their goal? (I am feeling HATE!!!!)

Drugs...

and here are 2 little boys also, glad they are in foster homes now. They had money for internet,(drugs, their food and hairstyles) because local news is saying what momster posted about the 'living must die' the morning of baby girls death on face book.
I ask 'where are the grandparents'????
Fortunate here to see my grandchildren all the time.......if I lived far away I would have skype or facebook for weekly photos etc.
Also did they own the home? rent? neighbors? friends? the oldest boy in kindergarden? did they work? No one knew or turned them in? 12 hours and no diaper change.........no food............God Bless the abused Children! No excuses, hang them now!:jail: :angry:

We don't let our pets go without decent care... much less our children. If people (monsters in this case) can't take care of their little ones-- THEN LET SOMEONE ELSE CARE FOR THEM !!!!
Starving has to be a horrifying death. How many days/months did she scream from hunger ? :stormingmad:

Hopefully those surviving boys will never have to go back to them.

Good point about the grandparents, passionflower. Wonder what's going on that they didn't have questions ? Maybe both "parents" kept the grands from seeing their grandkids ?
:moo:

Fly with the angels, beautiful Lydia !!!!

This is just so frustrating, heart-breaking, soul wrenching!!!

:rose: You are in a much better place now little one!

This line in the article makes me ill!

State police told Channel 11 News that they’re also aware of a disturbing post on Dusha’s Facebook page from the day her daughter died. The post, dated Feb. 24 at 7:40 a.m., read, “If you want the dead to stop coming back to life, then you have to kill the living.”

8b949c0f81bc16db2c3000feb7633404.jpg

How can anyone...
Godspeed Lydia :angel:

I'm beyond words tonight....

I've nothing left but :tears:

#RIPLydia...

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online