Spears fears release of pregnant sex tape romp

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BRITNEY Spears and Kevin Federline reportedly fear a steamy home video is about to be made public.

A member of the singer’s entourage is believed to have copied one of the couple’s personal video tapes – allegedly recorded while Britney was still expecting baby son Sean Preston - and is threatening to release it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005460337,00.html

_______

Anyone else wanna lay bets she's behind this release?? What better way to pump up your public life and hubby's new run at being a rap singer. :rolleyes: :loser:

When are these people gonna learn not to make tapes??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

First of all... ewwwwww

and second of all, why are they taping themselves having sex?

and thirdly... ewwwwww

and lastly :slap:

She's one I really hope will just fade away. Something about her that I just CANNOT stand.

If you want to tape yourselves having sex, fine. I guess if you look like they do it might be ok, but I personally would NOT be interested in seeing myself and my hubby after the fact. It's fun and all, but I really don't want to actually SEE it, if you know what I mean. Like Casshew said....ewwwwww.

Especially if you're famous. Can you say Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee? HELLO.

And no, I don't believe it "accidentally" leaked out and she's "afraid". Bull$hit.

Hbgchick said:
If you want to tape yourselves having sex, fine. I guess if you look like they do it might be ok, but I personally would NOT be interested in seeing myself and my hubby after the fact. It's fun and all, but I really don't want to actually SEE it, if you know what I mean. Like Casshew said....ewwwwww.

Especially if you're famous. Can you say Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee? HELLO.

And no, I don't believe it "accidentally" leaked out and she's "afraid". Bull$hit.
And don't forget Paris Hilton's sexcapades. I have to laugh because this reminds me of a training that I went to for work about limiting liablity in the workplace...don't ever put anything on paper, tape or video that you wouldn't want the whole world to hear/see/or read! You would think these idiots would learn from each others mistakes.

Oh I agree...Ewwwwwww!

Casshew said:
First of all... ewwwwww

and second of all, why are they taping themselves having sex?

and thirdly... ewwwwww

and lastly :slap:

My sentiments exactly - :rolleyes:

Excellent advice! Lucky for me I learned it long ago! :blushing:

I imagine they know it too, which is why I'm pretty sure it wasn't "accidental".

bakerprune64 said:
And don't forget Paris Hilton's sexcapades. I have to laugh because this reminds me of a training that I went to for work about limiting liablity in the workplace...don't ever put anything on paper, tape or video that you wouldn't want the whole world to hear/see/or read! You would think these idiots would learn from each others mistakes.

Oh I agree...Ewwwwwww!

At least Paris wasn't hugely preggers! That's just sick. . . :doh: :doh: :doh: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:sick:

Double ewwwwww!!

JMHO

Jules said:
She's one I really hope will just fade away. Something about her that I just CANNOT stand.

I SO second that. I never will understand how she made it as far as she did but I keep hoping her 15 minutes of fame will be OVER and we don't have to hear any more her. There's something about her that's just so off putting to me.

Hbgchick said:
Excellent advice! Lucky for me I learned it long ago! :blushing:

I imagine they know it too, which is why I'm pretty sure it wasn't "accidental".
Yep...I agree with yall. I think she did it to boost her "star" status. She is always doing "something" to get attention. It makes her look cheap and desperate. She has lost what little credibility she had left when she married that loser. What a shame. I recently saw some of her earlier stuff, when she was on Nickelodeon. She was so cute back then. Her voice was so innocent. Now she just looks and acts slutty. I hope she makes me a liar, and turns out to be the best Mom in the world. BUT.....it doesn't look like it does it.:confused:

OMG! What a day!

Lohan crash!
Cruise ~Homes baby!
Simpson~Lachey separated or not

and the best of all! Britney bares all on a sex prego sex tape.

I can't wait to see the next thread!

ROFLMAO I have to mark this on my calendar lol!

JBean said:
OMG! What a day!

Lohan crash!
Cruise ~Homes baby!
Simpson~Lachey separated or not

and the best of all! Britney bares all on a sex prego sex tape.

I can't wait to see the next thread!

ROFLMAO I have to mark this on my calendar lol!

Must be Young and Dumb Day! :p

Sheesh, we need a celebrity gossip board.

Okay, everyone who has ever filmed themselves having sex raise your hand.

Jules said:
Must be Young and Dumb Day! :p
LOL.............somebody should change the name of this thread to that! LOL...I love it Jules! :)

YAWN!! just another cele-brity stunt ... ok, I might take a peek at it if it were released .. :eek:

Jules said:
I can't stand her either, even more so since she married that loser.

Mabel said:
Sheesh, we need a celebrity gossip board.

Okay, everyone who has ever filmed themselves having sex raise your hand.

I have still pics, does that count.. :hand:

nanandjim said:
I can't stand her either, even more so since she married that loser.

I never cared for Britney and I wondered why she was sooo popular.. Then I saw a video of her dancing and I have to admit, she is a great dancer.. But her music isn't so great... I can't stand her husband.. just the way he looks...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back