UFO spotters swap tales

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
sterb067.gif

One minute Jonathan Reed was hiking with his golden retriever in a forest in Seattle.

The next, his pet was being torn apart by a "gray" - an alien being with an elongated head, smelling of rotting fruit.

Mr Reed, a former child-developmental psychologist, says he took the alien home and lived with it for nine days in which it communicated via telepathy and was able to pull thoughts from his mind.

Mr Reed and others, including Uruguayan Rafael Ulloa who says aliens in spaceships spirited away people from New York's twin towers in the September 11, 2001, attacks, gather in Lima this week for a world extra-terrestrial congress.

Peru has long been a mecca for mystics and there have been abundant reports of flying saucers, especially over the southern town of Chilca.

Some locals say aliens imbued mud springs there with special curative and fertility powers.

The congress is organised by the Alfa y Omega group that believes a fleet of UFOs will fly to Earth at the end of the world and Christ could use one for his second coming,.

During its October 6-9 run, the congress will pore over photos and grainy films of bright flashes and spooky shapes believers say point to alien life forms.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200510/s1475444.htm

hi cass! i spot an occasional ufo while star gazing up here in the santa cruz mountains.

my, you do look very bewitching this halloween! :)

I love this stuff...I attended a MUFON meeting in Houston in the early 80's. Guy named "John Lear", said he was Lear Jet fame, and wore a small gold Lear Jet lapel pin. He said the Aliens were going to keep some of us to breed, and eat the rest of us, in so many words...great fun...but I do believe in UFO's because my sis saw one (never lies) and Jimmy Carter said he saw one too...mpi

My ex husband believes has been abducted on and off from childhood. It started when he was a kid camping in the back yard with his brother.

In his childhood - since that incident in the backyard - He has suffered from night terrors where he would be screaming and running and yet asleep and his family would have to subdue him and put him under a cold shower to snap him out of it.

In the 80's - we watched the move Fire in the Sky, the travis walton story - we didn't really know what it was about - but when he saw the abduction of this logger in the woods - he freaked out, he was terrified to watch the movie, shaking and vomiting and could not sleep for days.

During our married time, some mornings I would get up and he would be sitting in the kitchen just staring off into space - I would ask what was wrong and he would say - 'did I have this when I went to bed" I would look and see 'scoop marks' like a piece of flesh was taken away, or bruising or puncture like from needles. (He didn't do drugs) Sometimes these marks were in hard to reach places like the small of his back (spinal tap?) or under his scalp.

He is at once fascinated by aliens/ufos - terrified by them - and resentful and angry.

One night when we were at my sister's house out in the country - we saw something (me too) it was a starry night, millons of stars the sky was full of them, no moon, no lights on the ground - very dark area - there was this thing just hanging in the sky it was massive and triangular with a light on each point -it was totally silent and it blocked out stars so it was easy to see where it was and what shape, but too dark for any features... it moved across the sky and right over us and then disappeared behind the tree line - it was very low, maybe a thousand feet up - and massive like football field sized and totally totally silent. Rob started drinking after that episode. Strangely it didn't bother me - it was weird and thrilling but not scary.

I look at our little hamster in her cage - we picked her up, put her in there, give her food and water, take her out and play or look at her anytime we want and put her back - we are vastly more complicated and intelligent than our little hamster who must wonder WTF? what are those things picking me up and putting me back? and looking at me all the time? but she accepts that we are there.

Maybe we are someone's hamster - someone millions of years ahead in technology, living in our earth cage?

wow cass! you saw a ufo that close! maybe there is something to your ex's terrorizing rantings? and is there any kind of help for him?

" Maybe we are someone's hamster - someone millions of years ahead in technology, living in our earth cage?" :D

it seems foolish to think we are the only living things in the universe, especially since there are zillions upon zillions of stars and planets. and even more foolish to think they even look and act like us? ;)

Hi lex.. he talks to a therapist for anxiety about it. He is getting better now in that he has just accepted his fate - like the hamster
rollover.gif

OK here's mine. ICK. When I was six or seven, myself, my grandma, my aunt Debbie (who's only 4 yrs older than me) and a friend of hers were visiting a small SMALL town called Minburn. The 3 kids (me, debbie & shauna) asked to go to Orvilles gas station to buy an ice cream treat. It was mid november and it was dark at 7pm. Orvilles is about 5 blocks away. While we were walking, a huge HUGE blinding light encompassed us. I mean, it didn't just light up the town (or so we thought), it felt like the whole world was lit up. But not with normal sunlight, more like halogen but didn't hurt to look at.

For some reason, we all dropped to the ground and I still, to this day, remember the feeling of the gravel road against my face. ( I said the town was small).

For what seemed like an eternity to my little brain was proabably only 10 or 20 seconds, it just shone on us. No noise, no humming, no nothing. Just a huge light. For a split second, before it disappeared, we looked up and saw an unusual triangle shape with lights all around it. then it was gone.

We high tailed it so fast to Orvilles, we couldn't talk. Finally, all three of us tried to say what we saw, probably sounding like bumbling idiot children....

Then several years later....AFTER having this memory for years, I TRULY THOUGHT IT WAS SOME STRANGE DREAM... then, in my Grandma's kitchen, when I was about 15, Debbie started talking about "remember when...." and my grandmother piped in and said yes, that's when we went to visit Mrs. Kufeldt.... and they both started talking about this weird thing we saw years ago....

I almost passed out. Literally. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Long story short, never found out anything else about it. Don't know what it was. But I will say, it apparently coincides with some cattle being killed and mysteriously drained of all their blood but no evidence of any slaughter around them.... in Alberta in the mid 70's.

So, that's my weird story.

BTW: I LATER GREW UP IN ST.PAUL - IT'S LANDMARK IS A UFO LANDING PAD. :doh:

http://www.stpaulchamber.ca/ufolanding.html

OH TO ADD TO THE HAMSTER THEORY, I've always thought we were God's little ant farm experiment....

But has he got a passing grade??? Or is he just an 8 yr old in his room messing with us. ;)

Casshew said:
<snipped>
My ex husband believes has been abducted on and off from childhood.

During our married time, some mornings I would get up and he would be sitting in the kitchen just staring off into space - I would ask what was wrong and he would say - 'did I have this when I went to bed" I would look and see 'scoop marks' like a piece of flesh was taken away, or bruising or puncture like from needles. (He didn't do drugs) Sometimes these marks were in hard to reach places like the small of his back (spinal tap?) or under his scalp.
Wow! :eek: You, yourself, witnessed these "scoop marks" and bruises on him, especially ones in hard to reach places for him to have done it to himself while sleepwalking or something - do you believe he was abducted and experimented on?

SieSie said:
Wow! :eek: You, yourself, witnessed these "scoop marks" and bruises on him, especially ones in hard to reach places for him to have done it to himself while sleepwalking or something - do you believe he was abducted and experimented on?
I don't know what to believe. I know he believes it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back