Skimpy Underwear, Ample Commentary

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
<nitf>Tongues were wagging. E-mails were flying around PTA message groups and church listservs. People who heard about it came by to take a look for themselves. The issue was tiny underwear -- women's fine lingerie, to be exact-- and how it should be displayed on lifelike mannequins in the newest wing of one of America's biggest malls.</nitf>

<nitf>"Little Shop of *advertiser censored*," huffed one woman standing outside the new Victoria's Secret in Tysons Corner Center. "*advertiser censored* wear," declared the father of a teenage girl, looking at a feathery-thong-clad mannequin bent over as if she were adjusting her spike heels.
</nitf>

<nitf>"I love it," said another woman with a bag of fresh purchases.</nitf>

<nitf>The store was doing a brisk business yesterday as shoppers walked by, some nearly snapping their necks as they caught a glimpse of what the mannequins were wearing and their suggestive poses.</nitf>

<nitf>"Well," said Steina Rubin of Bethesda, "I find it just totally disgusting." And, no, she would not be shopping there. "I'm not entering a whorehouse," she said. "I come to the mall with my daughter. It's disgusting. And I'm from Europe !"</nitf>

<nitf>"I'm anxious to see for myself what the buzz is all about," John Zolldan wrote in an e-mail to the mall management, "and if it is really true that Victoria no longer has any secrets . . . maybe your intent is to provide consumers in Northern Virginia with our first erotic boutique."
</nitf>

<nitf>Inside the store was a display of one scantily clad female mannequin crawling toward another who reclined on a left hip and leaned back on both hands.</nitf>

<nitf>Full Article Here
</nitf>

Wonder if the principal will give permission for him to attend games?
That puts a lot of legal responsibility on that principal.

Alert Everyone!!!!! CASSIE has been seen heading to this Mall with credit card in hand......

mysteriew said:
Wonder if the principal will give permission for him to attend games?
That puts a lot of legal responsibility on that principal.

:waitasec: Games??? In Victoria's Secret??? :waitasec:

LOL - Jeana, she's a victoria's secret witch

Oh well . . . nevermind!!! LOL Its cute, but does in come in flannel? You know Gabby needs her warm and toastie jammies. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

THese witches are making Mr. Gabby hot... he's just a typical red blooded man.

You're welcome Gabby :laugh:

Casshew said:
THese witches are making Mr. Gabby hot... he's just a typical red blooded man.

You're welcome Gabby :laugh:

He wants the witch, not the B*tch.....LOL

So the VS where I shop is too BORING to shop in usually, for a happily married girl like me. They have some okay stuff, but most of it is the uniform of the people, something that looks okay with a bit of age and body fat. I prefer the wild stuff myself. It keeps the husband on his toes, and he thinks he has to keep tabs on the wild woman. Hah! What intelligent soul would want two of HIM? I'm happy with him, but not with the local VS. Bottom line is I would shop there if they did the more exotic stuff locally.
Maybe they should put rolloflab mannequins (at least a size 24, complete with plastic pannus) in Granny Pannies in the window, see what the public outcry would be then.
Now, THAT would be funny.

Casshew said:
it keeps mine on his back :crazy:
OK, Cass, I thought it sounded better than "on his knees", for the sake of the listening audience and such.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back