Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateB

Reaction score
Travis_Alexander.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Travis_Alexander#/media/File:Travis_Alexander.jpg
Continue discussion here...

Please keep off topic information to the Sidebar thread.
Please keep this thread case specific.

link for sidebar (members only):
Travis' Sidebar Friends

thread dedicated to Alexander family and friends:
To the Alexander Family - Express your sentiments here

link to previous threads:
Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #1
Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #2

Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #3
Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #4
Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Book discussion:
Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #2

Even that doesn't make sense. Why would she "love" the albatross BMW on April 22nd? It was inoperable. She owed $6,000 on it, and she had no job to pay for it.

I'd said something about this a while ago. I had assumed he'd gotten her a new car or loaned her to get a new car. Because I couldn't figure out the loan thing or the "I love my car" thing. Maybe he is the one who loaned her to keep the Infiniti going?

If that's the case, on top of owing for the BMW, she owed for the Infiniti, too. What other loan for a car can he be talking about? It would make no sense that he "loaned" her money to pay himself for the BMW.

She'd obviously stopped making payments on the Infiniti, just as she had stopped making house payments. Owing money was nothing to her...

image.jpg

Blackened red snapper for hungry posters

BBM. I haven't been around for a while and maybe this has already been discussed, but... Little Miss Gas Cans actually claims she did run out of gas and got "stranded" ("like a sitting duck") on the way from SoCal to Utah. She mentions this in her interrogation with Det. Flores, in part as a way to account for more of the time it took her to get to Utah, and also as a way to explain how she eventually found her charger...

From Beach's transcript of interrogation video 4:

20:57
DF: Even if you got totally lost doesn’t explain all that time. It does not … I mean…if you went four hours here, five hours in the wrong direction it’s still a long period of time.

21:07
JA: Well, at that one point I wasn’t going anywhere because I ran out of gas. I was totally stranded. I was sitting…like a sitting duck, and that’s when I began… it was a little bit warm. It wasn’t too hot, but… umm… that’s when I just I read for a little bit. I had already slept. Umm and that’s when I started looking around the car and organizing stuff and getting trash together and had a couple bites to eat from snacks that I had and when I was cleaning out under the seat I found my phone charger, plugged it in, powered it on, and there was no cell phone reception anywhere.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-the-Interrogation-Videos-of-Jodi-Arias/page2

(Oh my gosh, Det. Flores has the patience of a saint. He's accusing her of murder and she's yammering on about the temperature, reading, napping, tidying, and SNACKS!)

I'm assuming she was never stranded and this is all just another of her insanely detailed fictions. Does anyone know if she was ever asked to explain how and where she ran out of gas? How she called for help ("there was no cell phone reception anywhere")? Who she called for help? How she got un-stranded?

Thanks.

I am surprised she didn't try to claim that in her attempts to clean up the car, gather trash together, etc., that she miraculously found full gas cans in the trunk...and was then unstranded.

Seriously though, how would she get unstranded under the circumstances she had just outlined? Was she claiming she sat back with her feet up and read until another motorist happened along to help her out?

She never really said how she got out of sitting duck mode, did she?

Oh. My. God.

Not crazy about those green beans, but that blackened red snapper looks FABULOUS! *salivating*

It sure does! But I want the green beans, too.

I couldn't edit my post from above, but wanted to add the part about socks and shoes. This is from: Day #31

JM: In this photo, you’re in socks?
JA: Yes, I don’t know where the shoes were.

JM: You took your socks off?
JA: I don’t remember.

Only thing that bothers me about this "sock" thing is that there is a left shoe print in blood near the shower and a left shoe print on the shower base, just below the silver frame. I also am in the minority of believing that's her left foot in the foot photo, that the left foot is actually facing the left of the picture. When I look at it, I can see the back top of a heel rim of a shoe type of impression beneath the pants. I know no one else claims to see it or claims to see Travis' back going down into the area that supposed to be her "right socked foot." Well, except Geevees. I believe we once agreed up on it.

I'd like to see the clearer picture blown up, so I can review it again.

Idk. It made no sense for him to sell it to her, running or not running. It guaranteed him having to keep contact with her monthly for several years. $6K at $100/mo is five years.

No, but it makes sense for him to make her pay for the value of a car she ruined, right?

TexMex, just wondering. Are you the cook here? That blackened red snapper looks like it was grilled by a pro...

ETA: Compliments to the chef (whomever that may be)!

I cook almost every day. My boys and I caught lots of fish this week.
I made some seasoning, cooked in the outdoor kitchen in an iron skillet.
Had to use canned green beans cause my youngest son forgot to buy the fresh asparagus at the store earlier
At least he didn't forget to buy the beer.

No, but it makes sense for him to make her pay for the value of a car she ruined, right?

Jmo but I think she'd agreed to buy the car soon after he bought the used Prius. So when it was ruined, he considered it hers that she still owed him for.
I don't think if she accidently ruined it prior to an agreement between them that he would sell it to her for $6K

I cook almost every day. My boys and I caught lots of fish this week.
I made some seasoning, cooked in the outdoor kitchen in an iron skillet.
Had to use canned green beans cause my youngest son forgot to buy the fresh asparagus at the store earlier
At least he didn't forget to buy the beer.

YES! Fresh asparagus would make that a perfect meal. (And canned beans don't cut it). :)

Only thing that bothers me about this "sock" thing is that there is a left shoe print in blood near the shower and a left shoe print on the shower base, just below the silver frame. I also am in the minority of believing that's her left foot in the foot photo, that the left foot is actually facing the left of the picture. When I look at it, I can see the back top of a heel rim of a shoe type of impression beneath the pants. I know no one else claims to see it or claims to see Travis' back going down into the area that supposed to be her "right socked foot." Well, except Geevees. I believe we once agreed up on it.

Yes, we agree you can see through the 'ankle' to his back, I think she's barefoot though. Here's the lightened pic from JM's book that CayleeAdvocate posted (sorry the pics are coming as attachments and not full-size in the post but you can save it and blow it up and study it).

Attachments

• 53216bookL.jpg
    53216bookL.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 119
Jmo but I think she'd agreed to buy the car soon after he bought the used Prius. So when it was ruined, he considered it hers that she still owed him for.
I don't think if she accidently ruined it prior to an agreement between them that he would sell it to her for $6K

Noooooooooo. Not the BMW thing again.........:gasp:

View attachment 91122

Blackened red snapper for hungry posters

I'm guessing you fish in the bay? I love fishing. Am taking my son and his best friend next week on a 3 day trout fishing trip....our cabin (with both kitchen and firepit) will be right on the river. :)

The first fish I ever caught was a wild rainbow trout (I was 12 years old, in the Colorado Rockies). Even decades later I remember how good it tasted, cooked over our campfire, seasoned with just a little butter, salt and pepper. :)

Graphic discussion warning

(Reply #2 - edits have changed to only 15 minutes after posting so I'll do another rather than quote my first reply.)

Right now I'm working on the theory that what we're seeing in the pant leg pic is his neck wound and not his back, if you look "through" the pant leg at the hem you see a dark irregular/triangular area, it looks quite a bit like his upper chest wound in the pic from the crime scene, and if you notice, if that's the back of his head, where is his ear?

If you look at it as the shelf of his jaw/neck, inside that open area (between arm and 'head') you can see something that looks very much like hair over an ear, look on the other (right) side towards his foot and you also see what appears to be wet hair, just a small bit but otherwise it would be something over his legs between his head and foot and we know he's unclothed.

The dark area everyone presumes is his head is the blur of her foot moving upwards, I can see ghost images/blur of her toes/toenails - look closely at the fold in the pant leg, it's really the pant and her foot moving up, the roundish area next to the white stripe is her big toe. I think that's what hit the camera to make it take the pic.

She'd obviously stopped making payments on the Infiniti, just as she had stopped making house payments. Owing money was nothing to her...

I don't know that she obviously stopped making payments on the Infiniti. If it was at her house in June 2008, someone was paying it. Or else it would have been repossessed. Good questions might be:

Was the Infiniti in her name?
Did she have a co-signer?
Why was it not repossessed?

I don't know what kind of BMW it is or what it would be worth trashed. But we also haven't see the real agreement. The $6,000 figure comes from JA, right?

Who has given information about the agreement besides what came out of JA's mouth?
Now, Travis could really have been about to sell that car on autotrader, like he told Chris or he could have been lying so he didn't have to tell Chris about what JA did to the car. IDK. April 5, 2008 is after she was already gone. It's strange that he'd mention autotrader when the car has already been destroyed. and he doesn't want to get ripped off? Just strange to say when you know the car is ruined.

Equally strange would be her not excitedly writing about the plan to buy the car--with her no job, no money having self.

I do recall her grumbling that his BMW was a piece of crap. I believe under oath, she griped about her Infiniti being better.

So who knows what year, make and model is BMW was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member