Found Alive TX - Christine Woo (fnd dec'd), 39, & 3 kids, Frisco, 28 March 2016

SCHMAE

Reaction score
''Christine Thi Woo and her children, a 1-year-old girl, a 3-year-old male and 5-year-old female, were last seen at their home in Frisco Monday morning.
She was last seen driving a silver 2011 Honda Pilot with Texas license plates BT3 D662.'''

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fr...374035091.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

This is very disturbing and very little info. Who reported them missing ? Who last saw them? Does the 5 yr old attend school ? Who and where is the father to these children?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thi woo.jpg

Neighbor daw her leaving the house in her car?

No husband? 3 young children... Surely there is more information they are not releasing. Where do her relatives live?

No husband? 3 young children... Surely there is more information they are not releasing. Where do her relatives live?

And where is the father(s) of the children ?

ETA Christine is 5'3'' and 120 lbs. She is a very small lady and can be easily physically manipulated . I'm very concerned.

When I read her stats, first thought was she's very petite and could be easily overpowered. Maybe someone was hiding in the vehicle forcing her to drive him somewhere... Very scary thoughts. Prayers for her and her babies!

I wonder if she was running away from someone? Maybe she thought the father wanted custody of the children?

Her husband must have had reason to believe she would be gone about a day when she left, right? She must have said she was going to somewhere more than just an errand or two or he would have reported her missing sooner? No kidnapping, no danger, nothing leading up to this .....
If she had an accident, someone would have stumbled upon her car by now.

FYI, we are having severe storms at the moment so all local news media's fb and twitter have been rapidly updating with storm information. I hate that because it was right before the storm that the alert for Christine and her kids went out. So people only checking the most current thing will not likely see the alerts at all.

I'm tweeting all the reports from various news media that I come across about Christine Woo and her kids. Yes, it is very stormy looking right now and I heard thunder. I hope she and the kids are found soon. Could be some flash flooding involved. Maybe a disagreement between Christine and hubby and she stayed away longer than he thought she would? Yeah right?

I'm tweeting all the reports from various news media that I come across about Christine Woo and her kids. Yes, it is very stormy looking right now and I heard thunder. I hope she and the kids are found soon. Could be some flash flooding involved. Maybe a disagreement between Christine and hubby and she stayed away longer than he thought she would? Yeah right?

That's what I'm thinking.
They may have had a disagreement and he stormed out (and went to work). When he came home, she and the children were gone. He waited overnight for them and when they had not returned by the next morning, he called LE to report them missing.
I hope the weather was not a factor in their disappearance.

However, there is a Caucasian man here in the north Texas area trying to kidnap kids. He has been up and down the 75 corridor and 380 also. Just a side thought. He has gotten very aggressive and bold in the last few days

However, there is a Caucasian man here in the north Texas area trying to kidnap kids. He has been up and down the 75 corridor and 380 also. Just a side thought. He has gotten very aggressive and bold in the last few days

Oh! That's just lovely. I doubt she would have pulled over for him though... maybe unless he pointe a gun at her? Is he on foot?

I hope she didn't get into an accident on the road in bad weather. I hope they have searchers out looking for her and the kids.

Is it possible that there was a disagreement and she just took the kids and left. He was probably waiting for her to come back. When she didn't by Tuesday, she was reported missing. I do hope they are checking the husband's where abouts the day before and after.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back