ElemenohP

Reaction score
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/114506382-story

untitled-1-169x300.png

x

Name: Steven Todd Katze
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 220 lbs.
Last seen: March 28 around 11 p.m. in a restaurant located in the 7900 block of Norfolk Avenue in Bethesda, MD

So if Steven's vehicle was at his house but he was last seen at the restaurant, presumably he received a ride from someone to get there?

Either that or they're thinking he made it home (in his own vehicle) although no one actually saw him to confirm that and then he disappeared from there.

So if Steven's vehicle was at his house but he was last seen at the restaurant, presumably he received a ride from someone to get there?

Or he drove to the restaurant, ate, and drove home -then either didn't make it into his home, or went into his home and left on foot or with someone else.

I guess the public doesn't need other information to look for him, but with such scanty facts, there's no way to figure out what might have happened. Did he eat alone at the restaurant? Did he live alone? Who reported him missing and when? Is his cell phone missing? Anything else missing? Lots more questions....

Bumping for Steven. Prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven was one of several missing people I periodically checked on for updates. When I couldn't find anything, I was hoping he'd been found. I guess he was...just not in the way I'd hoped. Rest in peace Steven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back