GUILTY PA - Cherie Amoore accused of abducting baby from King of Prussia mall, 31 March 2016

fhc

Reaction score
www,nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Missing-Child-King-of-Prussia-Mall-Montgomery-County--374202791.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt.PHBrand

Reported at 5:45pm today,Thursday

See woman's description and video at link

Your link didn't work but I found some other stories about it. All of them have just basic info. No story behind when mom noticed etc. Waiting for the baby to be found safely.

He is just a wee guy!
Hoping he is returned safely and quickly.

His name is Ahsir Simmons.

The FBI is assisting.

My TV show was just interrupted with an emergency alert. This is all over the media, so I'm confident this baby will be found. Praying for this little baby!

The emergency alert did not mention the purple dreads. They said she has straight black hair. And orange purse.

She's going to try and pass the baby off as her own to an unsuspecting boyfriend- bet me.

Prayers that this little one is being treated well until he can be rescued.

I was there. I was at the mall at 6pm. The police were searching all cars. I am pissed off as there was no Amber alert. When I left the mall around 6:30 I was coming out of Primark. There were two police cars in front of Primark and a lot of police cars in the lot. On my way out police were stopping cars and looking inside. I am sad that when I entered the mall it was as if there was not a missing child, in fact I thought it may of been a shop lifter that caused the commotion. Cops were entering Primark as I was leaving. It's just odd. I always find myself in these situations chaos really does follow me. I really would of appreciated a amber alert so I would of been on the look out.

I was there. I was at the mall at 6pm. The police were searching all cars. I am pissed off as there was no Amber alert. When I left the mall around 6:30 I was coming out of Primark. There were two police cars in front of Primark and a lot of police cars in the lot. On my way out police were stopping cars and looking inside. I am sad that when I entered the mall it was as if there was not a missing child, in fact I thought it may of been a shop lifter that caused the commotion. Cops were entering Primark as I was leaving. It's just odd. I always find myself in these situations chaos really does follow me. I really would of appreciated a amber alert so I would of been on the look out.

An Amber Alert takes time time to pull together. It's not something they can issue immediately because they just don't have enough info. to put out. They now have the perp on video, so they were able to issue the Amber Alert.

She's going to try and pass the baby off as her own to an unsuspecting boyfriend- bet me.

Prayers that this little one is being treated well until he can be rescued.

Hopefully the boyfriend watches TV because programming has been interrupted for 10 minutes now.

Thanks. Think I am so used to everything being automated, but still have not received an amber alert on my phone. Also why was the mall not on lock down? People were still allowed inside the mall. I wonder if they think she left the mall at 5:45 and was in the parking lot or going through stores?
I hope this child is found safe and soon!

An Amber Alert has been issued following the abduction of a 7-week-old baby at the King of Prussia Mall.

The Upper Merion Township Police Department is investigating after they say a child was taken on Thursday evening at the King of Prussia Mall.

Upper Merion Township Police Chief Thomas Nolan says 7-week-old Ahsir Simmons was abducted by a stranger. The woman befriended Simmons’ family at the mall. She was alone, according to police. They sat down together at the food court. She asked if she could hold baby and took off with him, officials say.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/03/31/police-search-for-baby-taken-at-king-of-prussia-mall/

Wow - what an experience.

JMO

Wow - what an experience.

JMO

I think all states have their own rules, but I think there has to at least be SOME kind of description. I would assume having her on video would replace having a car description. I think this baby won't be found far. Probably in one of the many apartment buildings around the area. I hope they are all being searched, and that they have the necessary manpower to carry this out quickly.

attachment.php
Picture of the wee little one, Ahsir

attachment.php
Surveillance photo of the suspect in question

Prayers for Ahsir and his family. I can't even begin to imagine how horrified and scared they are!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 196
I think all states have their own rules, but I think there has to at least be SOME kind of description. I would assume having her on video would replace having a car description. I think this baby won't be found far. Probably in one of the many apartment buildings around the area. I hope they are all being searched, and that they have the necessary manpower to carry this out quickly.

Sorry, I edited my post that you quoted - what I deleted was me wondering if Amber Alerts require car descriptions. I think you are right that SOME description is needed, not a car description like I thought.

I am hoping the baby will be found. The case seems to be getting attention. The baby in the picture looks like a good-sized 7-week old that will be difficult to pass off as a newborn (assuming that is the abductor's intention).

Please, a happy ending for this little guy!

Sorry, I edited my post that you quoted - what I deleted was me wondering if Amber Alerts require car descriptions. I think you are right that SOME description is needed, not a car description like I thought.

I am hoping the baby will be found. The case seems to be getting attention. The baby in the picture looks like a good-sized 7-week old that will be difficult to pass off as a newborn (assuming that is the abductor's intention).

Please, a happy ending for this little guy!

Well, I think you're right about the car; I've heard that, too. But there must be some kind of exception of there IS no car (very likely in this case), but a good physical description/photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back