Mom hires stripper for 8 year old son's birthday party

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"This is the moment an alleged stripper dances in front of an eight-year-boy as part of his inappropriate birthday celebration.

Video of the incident emerged online in a number of places and quickly went viral, with many shocked viewers criticizing the content.

The footage shows the young boy sitting on a chair while a woman dressed in pink underwear dances in front of him."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...EAR-OLD-son-birthday-party.html#ixzz44ZvH8Ju2

This is outrageous sexualising children is morally wrong and abusive.

What!?? I'm not even watching that. What kind of parent thinks this is OK??

What!?? I'm not even watching that. What kind of parent thinks this is OK??

I know it's disgusting you would hope parents mom's especially would want their sons to respect women from a young age.

I did not read it, nor watch it. I am Disgusted!!!!!
Where is the Moral Compass?
8 year old CHILD!!!
How can this parent think this is ok?
How can a stripper strip for a CHILD?
What is WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMOO.

I watched it. It appears to be in a hotel room. I wonder if the mother is a sex worker herself and hired a friend to come twerk at this kid's party?

Honestly, as disturbing as this is, this isn't the most disturbing thing I've seen in the last 15 minutes of internet browsing. There are people in society who have no idea - at all - what is appropriate entertainment for children, and this boy seems to be having a fun time. Like it's a big joke. I think at one point he slaps her fat butt cheeks. Like an 8 year old would.

Taught to objectify women at a young age. This kid has a bright future. Bravo, parents.

Taught to objectify women at a young age. This kid has a bright future. Bravo, parents.

Or, you could look at it as this kid turns away laughing and slaps this woman's butt out of his face when it gets too close. I think I'd like that boy.

If they can't find info about who this is, how do they know mom hired someone as opposed to dad being the culprit ?

Honestly, I think the stripper is at fault here as well.

It is, to me, the fact this is a boy, not a man.

What ever happened to let a kid be a kid?

Why have an adult party for a kid?

I don't understand the thought process, from the parent or stripper.

What ever happened to the innocence of youth?

Why sexualize an event for a CHILD?

Shocking, to me.

IMOO.

It is, to me, the fact this is a boy, not a man.

What ever happened to let a kid be a kid?

Why have an adult party for a kid?

I don't understand the thought process, from the parent or stripper.

What ever happened to the innocence of youth?

Why sexualize an event for a CHILD?

Shocking, to me.

IMOO.

I guess I'm dulled to being shocked by this. I've seen 3 year olds very believably mimic a person taking a bong hit, and seen a 5 year old girl put her hands on her hips and way WELL YOU *advertiser censored* when my 5 year old son chose another girl for reading time. Geez. There are kids who have seen very very adult things, vs. other kids who aren't allowed to watch The Simpsons in 5th grade.

I guess I'm dulled to being shocked by this. I've seen 3 year olds very believably mimic a person taking a bong hit, and seen a 5 year old girl put her hands on her hips and way WELL YOU *advertiser censored* when my 5 year old son chose another girl for reading time. Geez. There are kids who have seen very very adult things, vs. other kids who aren't allowed to watch The Simpsons in 5th grade.

I am shocked that adults would do this to a kid.
I don't want to be dulled to the shock.
What kind of parenting skills are these?
I frankly don't understand.
A sexualizing event does not belong anywhere near an 8 year old.
Messing with someone's mind so young.

IMOO.

Why can't we let children be children? Sure, sexuality is fun, but it's also a burden sometimes, and there's only about 10 years out of an 80+ year lifespan that you don't have to be saddled with awareness of that burden. Let children have that short decade, for the love of God. Why are we in such a hurry for children to grow up? I feel like some immature parents are jealous of their children and want to rob them of that carefree period.

If they can't find info about who this is, how do they know mom hired someone as opposed to dad being the culprit ?
Agreed, obviously they know enough to know some of the players involved but don't feel any of it is actionable legally. Pathetic.

Wow, talk about jumping off the Ship of Good Judgment with both feet!

Not shocked at all. It's behavior by a society that has no rules

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back