Computer question please!

lilpony

Reaction score
I have smiley central, that I use all the time. I hope someone can help me with my problem. Smiley Central has always worked for me, except the last few day. When I click on SC now, it will say...Internet Explorer Script Error. What does that mean? I do not know what to do. It also asks me if I want to keep running scripts, whether I pick yes or no, nothing happens. Help!!:confused:

Hi Lilpony,

Have you reset any of your explorer settings in the last few days or ran any security updates? Alot of times the updates will block programs or cause problems.

jodieo said:
Hi Lilpony,

Have you reset any of your explorer settings in the last few days or ran any security updates? Alot of times the updates will block programs or cause problems.
Hi Jodieo...thanks for replying. It just started working again, why I am not sure. I didn't do anything to fix it either. Maybe the problem was with SC, not sure. Thanks though :D

It might be that you have it bookmarked on an old URL. If so, perhaps it will help if you do a search for smiley central and rebookmark it and then delete the old URL.

girasole said:
It might be that you have it bookmarked on an old URL. If so, perhaps it will help if you do a search for smiley central and rebookmark it and then delete the old URL.
Girasole, thanks for the info. I will do that..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back