Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home for rent during the RNC

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Visitors looking for a place to stay during the Republican National Convention have a notorious site among their choices: Jeffrey Dahmer’s childhood home.

(...)

The company isn’t trying to pull any fast ones on prospective renters. The home’s infamous history is noted right in the ad.

The three-bedroom house on West Bath Road is offered for $8,000 for the week of the convention, to be held July 18 to 21 in downtown Cleveland.

The house was where Dahmer killed and dismembered Steven M. Hicks of Coventry Township in 1978 and then scattered Hicks’ remains on the property.

Dahmer moved to Wisconsin in 1982 and murdered 16 more victims. He was killed in prison in 1994.

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/jeff...or-rent-during-republican-convention-1.672833

It was nice when they tore the apartment building down here in Milwaukee where he had lived and killed so many. It was definitely a place where people would slow down and gawk. I'm okay with staying/living in a place where someone died but not in one where someone was murdered. Just too creepy for me.

I've heard that too. In fact I've been there-I know C. Butler who lives there-and I believe he still owns it. He was the guitarist for the rock band 'The Waitresses'. Being inside the home is sort of weird.....but aside from that actually a really nice home. If he hadnt mentioned the history-I would've thought it was just a nice house. It's also used, even the back yard, in the movie 'My friend Dahmer.'

I've heard that too. In fact I've been there-I know C. Butler who lives there-and I believe he still owns it. He was the guitarist for the rock band 'The Waitresses'. Being inside the home is sort of weird.....but aside from that actually a really nice home. If he hadnt mentioned the history-I would've thought it was just a nice house. It's also used, even the back yard, in the movie 'My friend Dahmer.'
Butler did fine work in Tin Huey too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back