2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

Gotta love that pic! Thanks for the new thread, beach.

talk about a smug, cocky SOB. glad he is in where he is at, he really deserves the DP. :jail:

That day was such a huge relief. To see Mark do the perp walk and even more important know that the girls were away from him and safe! Whew! May justice for Teresa move swiftly now- that is my prayer.

Is anyone a Chris Rock fan? He had a stand up routine that included a joke about the "tossed salad man." Every time I think of MS in jail, and later in prison, I think about how he will undoubtedly become acquainted with the tossed salad man.

ETA link and quote

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200529/quotes

"We need prayer in the schools? We don't need prayer in the schools, we need the tossed salad man in schools. That'll straighten the kids out! 'Hey, Jimmy, you got a D you know what you gotta do?' 'No! No! I don't wanna toss the salad! I don't wanna! I'm goin' read! I'm goin' learn to read!'"

I'm not a fan of this photo. I suppose SMS is saying "Step this way *******", but it looks like a hand shake offer.

I'm not a fan of this photo. I suppose SMS is saying "Step this way *******", but it looks like a hand shake offer.

I'm going with "step this way ****", cause I really don't think SMS wants to shake hands with MS. Plus MS hands are shackled. IMO.

I was personally delighted to watch the PERP walk.

I'm going with "step this way ****", cause I really don't think SMS wants to shake hands with MS. Plus MS hands are shackled. IMO.

I was personally delighted to watch the PERP walk.

Right, or "Your chariot awaits, *******". I'm sure it wasn't a handshake offer either, the optics just looks like it.

Right, or "Your chariot awaits, *******". I'm sure it wasn't a handshake offer either, the optics just looks like it.

So glad we agree to agree. :D

I had looked up other alternative forms of transportation for MS but decided I best keep it clean here. Use your imagination.

That Detective on the left is ONE SEXY GUY!
Oh NOEL LEON.....a good suit makes every guy look better! Frankly I had only noticed two men in the pic. That gorgeous figure of a man, Sheriff Mike Scott courteously opening the door for Lee County's newest Prom Queen, elegantly dressed in a red jumpsuit. If I could have written the caption it would read, "Wright this way, Mr. Sievers, your carriage awaits!"

Oh NOEL LEON.....a good suit makes every guy look better! Frankly I had only noticed two men in the pic. That gorgeous figure of a man, Sheriff Mike Scott courteously opening the door for Lee County's newest Prom Queen, elegantly dressed in a red jumpsuit. If I could have written the caption it would read, "Wright this way, Mr. Sievers, your carriage awaits!"
I also wanted to note that when this case began, Sheriff Mike Scott had 8 gold service hash marks on his sleeve. And by the time this photo was taken, Sheriff Mike Scott now has 9 gold service hash marks on his sleeve. I'm sure the Sheriff deserves every single one!!

Yeah but the guy on MS's other side looks like he just got handed a turd or something. That face! :great:

Yeah but the guy on MS's other side looks like he just got handed a turd or something. That face! :great:

He's holding one by the arm. Part of the job. The detectives on this case have been truly impressive in the interviews they've conducted, and the detective who did the initial interview of Jody Arias was brilliant too (though too patient for my taste). We hear about bad shootings, and there are some, though some of the worst (like a 3-year old shot in the first three seconds of a raid on the wrong house) aren't the ones that get media attention. Nice to get to see the good guys in action.

At some point, I read that the good Sheriff was running for re-election.....was he re-elected?

Thank you for the response! At some point, the Sheriff mentioned that he knew/was acquainted with Dr. Sievers. Did any information come out as to how......through a fundraiser?

Thank you for the response! At some point, the Sheriff mentioned that he knew/was acquainted with Dr. Sievers. Did any information come out as to how......through a fundraiser?

Sheriff: Doctor's murder isn't random - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/sheriff-doctors-murder-isnt-random#.VwL9EPkrK70

The sheriff says he knew Sievers from her work with Our Mother's Home, a place for pregnant teenagers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back