Panama Papers Leak - Offshore Companies Helping Wealthy Hide Assets

fred&edna

Reaction score
Sunday’s jaw-dropping “Panama Papers” leak, which shows a global network of offshore companies helping the wealthy hide their assets, is already being called “the Wikileaks of the mega-rich."

The Washington, D.C.-based International Consortium of Investigative Journalism (ICIJ) said the trove of 11.5 million records details the offshore holdings of a dozen current and former world leaders, as well as businessmen, criminals, celebrities and sports stars. The data span nearly 40 years, from 1977 through the end of 2015, ICIJ said, allowing “a never-before-seen view inside the offshore world — providing a day-to-day, decade-by-decade look at how dark money flows through the global financial system, breeding crime and stripping national treasuries of tax revenues.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/03/reactions-panama-papers-leak-go-global/82589874/

Emails and documents reveal how the world's richest and most powerful, from Vladimir Putin to the prime minister of Iceland, hide their business dealings using offshore tax havens and shell companies.

For the past year, hundreds of journalists from around the world secretly analyzed terabytes of data uncovered from Mossack Fonseca, a Panama-based law firm with offices around the world. Their findings were collectively published on April 3 as the Panama Papers.

http://www.techinsider.io/what-are-the-panama-papers-2016-4

😓😨😦

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Interesting that MSM is reporting on this. This is so huge. So so huge.
Folks, if you haven't already realized, our financial system is a criminal enterprise designed to concentrate the power and control to very very few of the world "elite".
They(the banks and banksters) make money out of nothing and charge us interest on it. Think about it...

At a fundamental level, this is the source of all our problems. Fix the financial system and this world will be a much less violent and more abundant place to live.

Nearly forty years of data collection.

Shyster - Them
Patsy - Us

Nothing will change. (Ughhhh I'm such a pessimist)

Seems odd that much of the news media is focusing on Putin for this story. Yes, he's corrupt, but there are many, many other corrupt politicians involved. Thus far, there are politicians linked to similar corruption from Iceland, Sudan, Argentina, Iraq, Qatar, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morocco, Mexico, Spain, Great Britain, Egypt, China...

https://panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/

Dig a little more and I'm sure we'll find US politicians and shady businessmen too.

These are the people we have chosen to lead us.
Imagine what this world would look like if our leaders were people with compassion and integrity.

Seems odd that much of the news media is focusing on Putin for this story. Yes, he's corrupt, but there are many, many other corrupt politicians involved. Thus far, there are politicians linked to similar corruption from Iceland, Sudan, Argentina, Iraq, Qatar, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morocco, Mexico, Spain, Great Britain, Egypt, China...

https://panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/

Dig a little more and I'm sure we'll find US politicians and shady businessmen too.

BBM: I bet the Trump and the Clinton camps are working overtime today trying to put a lid on this - or a spin.

I bet there's a whole host of shady people who are running around like headless chickens. What a crunch time to pull the plug on all this. Presidential Elections. EU brexit. Daesh. OMG... I need a dark room a fan and a masseuse. Lol! 😓

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nearly forty years of data collection.

Shyster - Them
Patsy - Us

Nothing will change. (Ughhhh I'm such a pessimist)

Oh it can change. It can change in an instant. It is us who gives them control. They need our consent. But they have done a good job at dumbing us down and fighting each other (instead of uniting and fighting the true enemy)over the years that it is my belief, unfortunately, that the only way it is going to change is some sort of a global catastrophe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back