Man humped Camel

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A man has been sentenced to three months in jail after pleading guilty to charges of bestiality. The camel involved in the case is to be put down in accordance with Islamic law.

A court official said the Bangladeshi, who worked as a driver, had been spotted going into his employer's barn on a regular basis. His employer became suspicious as his duties did not involve him dealing with animals.

The official said the employer, a UAE national, followed his driver into the barn one day and saw him starting to have sex with a female camel.

The official added the man told the prosecution that he had fallen in love with the camel and had sex with the animal.

http://gulfnews.com/Articles/NationNF.asp?ArticleID=184720

Jules said:
They're putting the wrong animal down...

OMG, how tall was this guy? One of my coworkers made a very good point after reading this....if there is a law that the camel be put down then this would not be a unusual occurence:doh:

bakerprune64 said:
....if there is a law that the camel be put down then this would not be a unusual occurence:doh:

OMG!!!! I hadn't even thought about it that way!!!! That is just friggin' NASTY!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

How bad the animals smell in the zoo,
Heffalumps and monkey butts too,
Camels and their mounds of poo
It must have been like a filthy loo.

Yuck!

Mabel said:
He fell in love with the camel????
Love may be blind - but it really helps to have a sense of smell :doh:

Sniffy38 said:
Must have been The Scent Of A Woman :crazy:
Maybe he thought it was Camilla :waitasec:
camilla.jpg

I would trust Sniffy as being the authority on scents.

We've got a thing that's called Camel love.

I can just hear this guy serenading her...

"You are the desert, I am the sea - if you ever hunger, hunger for me" :blowkiss:

A camel with more than two humps? :slap:

Oh God! I am sitting here singing to myself about the humpy-backed camel and the chimpanzee.........hummmm hummm...Unicorn. Sing along girls. :p

- a Dromedary is a one humped camel
- a Bactrian is a two humped camel
- a 3 humped camel would be called Triumph
and of course a camel with no humps is Humphrey

Some people are so nasty...The thought of it makes me want to :sick: :sick:

I still can't get the horse story out of my mind. :( Sickos!! You know the one, where the man got the ruptured colon, when the horse did him...:snooty: :silenced: :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back