GUILTY Ca - Shauna Haynes, 21, Found In Suitcase, San Diego, 6 April 2016 *arrest*

SD is home for me, too.....who's missing here? They're saying "young".....

SD is home for me, too.....who's missing here? They're saying "young".....

Elizabeth Sullivan comes to mind, but I can't think of any others off the top of my head. I can't sleuth much here at work, but will be back as soon as I can.

So many questions....but the first to come to mind is - where was the suitcase that it was found and opened?

Suitcase was found next to trash cans/dumpster. I'm sure whoever found it was scavenging for recyclables or other treasure.

Suitcase was found next to trash cans/dumpster. I'm sure whoever found it was scavenging for recyclables or other treasure.

Wednesday is pick up day around here. I bet whomever put her in there knew that.

For non-locals: The Chadwick Hotel is a pretty shady weekly SRO type deal. It's sad because this historical neighborhood has so much good in it!

Wednesday is pick up day around here. I bet whomever put her in there knew that.

For non-locals: The Chadwick Hotel is a pretty shady weekly SRO type deal. It's sad because this historical neighborhood has so much good in it!

Good point about pick-up-date. That could mean it was a local. Was it the Chadwick's dumpster where the suitcase was dumped?

Another question....it looks from a quick search online that the Chadwick is a hotel where travelers can stay. Do you know if most occupants are travelers or are they long-term residents?

So it could be someone from the Chadwick, obviously. Or, someone who drove by and dumped it. I am assuming an SRO would have security cameras, but perhaps not by the dumpster? Do you know if there is a camera there?

I'll cruise by there later and check for cameras.

Another question....it looks from a quick search online that the Chadwick is a hotel where travelers can stay. Do you know if most occupants are travelers or are they long-term residents?

I'm sure travelers *could* stay, but given the other options in the area, I doubt that's the regular clientele. I can't even find a website for this place...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back