Found Deceased Australia - Sanaya Sahib, 15 mos, Heidelberg West, Vic, 9 April 2016 *Arrest*

How does a 15 month old disappear from a park without anyone seeing anything. Am I missing something?

It has been mentioned by a alleged relative in a post on the national walk for william facebook page that she was abducted.

Oh nooooooo....not another missing baby...

The mother of a missing toddler reportedly told police that a man pushed her to the ground before abducting her child and running away in Melbourne's north.

Channels Nine and Seven reported that her mother ran to her home sobbing and hysterical and told relatives that she had been walking in the park when a man pushed her to the ground, snatched her daughter, and fled.
Advertisement

Inspector Paul Tymms said police were keeping an open mind about what had happened to the missing child and would not confirm the media reports.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...-west-park-20160409-go2gpa.html#ixzz45JLRcxNl
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Hinky meter going off. I hope she is okay and found safe.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

More info in this article.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/eed24b1ef2ff9787603d085f89601b63

Sanaya and her mother were visiting Mr Aly’s Heidelberg West home for the day, he said.

Mr Aly said the mother had taken her 13-month daughter for a walk, and when she returned home she had scratches and dirt up her arms.

He said his sister told family that as they sat down on a park bench she noticed a man watching her.

“She said someone was standing and watching her...but she didn’t make anything of it,” Mr Aly said.

The man then undid the clips in the toddler’s pram, picked up the girl and ran away toward Northland shopping centre, Mr Ali said he’d been told.

More info in this article.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...t/news-story/eed24b1ef2ff9787603d085f89601b63

Sanaya and her mother were visiting Mr Aly’s Heidelberg West home for the day, he said.

Mr Aly said the mother had taken her 13-month daughter for a walk, and when she returned home she had scratches and dirt up her arms.

He said his sister told family that as they sat down on a park bench she noticed a man watching her.

“She said someone was standing and watching her...but she didn’t make anything of it,” Mr Aly said.

The man then undid the clips in the toddler’s pram, picked up the girl and ran away toward Northland shopping centre, Mr Ali said he’d been told.

This article gives her name as Sanaya Shaib.

I think the surname is Sahib as that is the last name of Sanaya's Uncle.

How did Mum get scratches and dirt on her arms and how was she not able to stop this man or scream for help. It's very strange. Something happened in a short amount of time either way.

How did Mum get scratches and dirt on her arms and how was she not able to stop this man or scream for help. It's very strange. Something happened in a short amount of time either way.

I can understand scratches but not the dirt. I want to give this mom the benefit of the doubt, but...

This is the worst nightmare and I pray this little girl will be found safe.

Our friend, a retired senior sergeant was working at the gates of the Sydney Royal Easter show and noticed a man walking out the main gates with a struggling toddler in his arms. It simply looked like a father with his overtired son.
Moments later a mother started yelling in the crowd. Without another thought our friend instantly ran after the man who was now running and was some distance from the gates by then. He was caught as he was opening his car door.

Who knows what the outcome would have been If it wasn't for our friend's intuition and fast thinking that day.
He still suffers nightmares of this 30 years later.

I love our cops.

This is the worst nightmare and I pray this little girl will be found safe.

Our friend, a retired senior sergeant was working at the gates of the Sydney Royal Easter show and noticed a man walking out the main gates with a struggling toddler in his arms. It simply looked like a father with his overtired son.
Moments later a mother started yelling in the crowd. Without another thought our friend instantly ran after the man who was now running and was some distance from the gates by then. He was caught as he was opening his car door.

Who knows what the outcome would have been If it wasn't for our friend's intuition and fast thinking that day.
He still suffers nightmares of this 30 years later.

I love our cops.

Your friend is amazing! He should be proud of his instincts!

I know this does not apply to a 15 month old, but I taught all of my children, nieces and nephews that if someone grabs them to scream "This is not my mommy/daddy" because if they just struggle and yell, people will think they are simply naughty.

I can understand scratches but not the dirt. I want to give this mom the benefit of the doubt, but...

The mother of a missing toddler reportedly told police that a man pushed her to the ground before abducting her child and running away in Melbourne's north.

The family are of Fijian background and are believed to live locally. The mother reportedly described the man who took her daughter as being of Somalian appearance and aged in his mid 30s.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...west-park-20160409-go2gpa.html#ixzz45JxtQba1*
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back