GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

cocomod

Reaction score
http://komonews.com/news/local/husband-wife-reported-missing-from-arlington

ARLINGTON, Wash. -- A husband and wife from Arlington have been reported as missing by family members.

Officials say the couple has a champagne-colored 2000 Land Rover Discovery with Washington Armed Services Plate AR02639, and a black Jeep Wrangler with Washington plate WB02789.

Snohomish County Sheriff's officials say if you have any information on the couple, to give them a call at (425) 388-7939 or 911.

They are missing under possible suspicious circumstances after a continued argument with a neighbor.

Missing-Person-2.jpg

http://www.skagitbreaking.com/arlington/couple-missing-from-arlington-washington/

Hmmm I wonder if they were having some marital issued. Is it possible they were in a crash? So scary for them to just disappear.

I have read several of the articles, and they basically say the same things. I can't quite understand - are both vehicles missing as well <modsnip> :(

....a continued argument with a neighbor?.....this sounds bad.

ETA....I'm sure glad I live in the eastern part of the state....the western side seems to have gone crazy lately. Too many weird occurrences, murders, disappearances etc. Beautiful couple.....hope they are found quickly.

Hey Folks,

No one has been named a POI/Suspect yet. So let's not bring the neighbors here. If things change, we'll revisit.

:tyou:

How worrisome, not getting a good feeling about them. &#128543;

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

....a continued argument with a neighbor?.....this sounds bad.

ETA....I'm sure glad I live in the eastern part of the state....the western side seems to have gone crazy lately. Too many weird occurrences, murders, disappearances etc. Beautiful couple.....hope they are found quickly.

It is actually fairly constant, but not all of it makes the news.

Neighbors reported the couple missing Tuesday afternoon after finding their livestock untended.

Shunn went to work Monday, but he failed to show up Tuesday at his job at an aircraft-interior refurbishing firm in Kirkland. Meantime, Patenaude was last seen about 1&#8201;p.m. Monday near the couple&#8217;s home in the 27800 block of Whitman Road, near the site of the Oso mudslide.

Court records show the couple are now embroiled in a legal dispute with neighbors, some of whom Shunn and Patenaude claim have repeatedly trespassed on their property near the Stillaguamish River with recreational vehicles and unleashed dogs. A trial on the civil case has been set for later this year.

A neighbor had &#8220;harassed Monique and is not a good guy. He is squatting on a property adjacent to Pat and Monique&#8217;s,&#8221; Erik Shunn said. &#8221;He is missing too and I think if they can find him, we will get some answers.&#8221;

Reached by phone Wednesday afternoon, a neighbor named as a defendant in the couple&#8217;s lawsuit said he didn&#8217;t know anything about their disappearance. &#8220;I know police are investigating it and doing everything they can, other than that, I don&#8217;t really have any comments.&#8221;

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/help-us-find-missing-arlington-couple-sheriffs-office-asks/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back