FL FL - Noel Beckman, 48, Fort Pierce, May 2015

Equestrianista

.::Jenn::.
Reaction score
12540937_1276341239052874_2792258158939084835_n.jpg

I am posting my biological Father. He was last seen a few days before his birthday, which is may 5th 2015. Me and him have never been close, and he has been in and out of prison most of his life, and mine.

He was living homeless in some woodsfor the past couple of years with a large homeless groups who all knew my dad well, and when I came looking for him right after i heard he has been missing (January 2016 is when i found out he has been missing) they were all concerned for him as well and had not seen him since before his birthday.

I found out he was missing when his exgirlfriend (a shady woman, who the cops are very familiar with, and im not fond of....) messaged me on fb out of the blue to inform me "have you seen your dad sweety? No one has seen him in months. Im not trying to scare you, but you know they found a body in the woods in lakewood park right? We all thought it might be him."

Upon hearing this, i immediately went and spoke to a detective who assured me they dont believe the body is my father's and they are waiting for DNA results to come back as they already think they know who the man is. Whew, a bit of a relief there....but...where IS my dad?

I spoke to his cousin whom he has always been VERY close with, and he too had no seen him since a few days before his birthday, and my dad told him "i just dont want live anymore" (my dad has a drug problem and mental illness)

So i filed a missing person report. It was a bit difficult to convince the cops to let me file one, i had to explain that my dad IS suicidal and a danger to himself. Im thankful they allowed me to file.

Now, my dad was awarded SSI and was getting $733 a month. He uses his cousins address for his bank statements. I recently found out my dad has a little over $7000 in his bank account that has not seen touched since the 1st of May in 2015. My dad had previously been overdrawing his account every single month until after may by atleast $50 bucks.....therefor, i am certain my dad is not alive and well somewhere. And it breaks my heart. I just want to know where he is. He deserves a proper burial. And to know that i do love and care about him despite our past. Where are you, dad???? :'(

(Also i tried to enter him into NAMUS back in January, i submitted all the info i had including the case # yet it is still not on NAMUS. Very frustrating....!)

Equestrianista, I have been 'following' you and your dad's journey over on the UID forum and am very glad you were able to post in this section as well! I am not very good with words, but wanted to let you know how much respect I have for you and your desire to find your dad or find out what happened to him. I can't imagine how I could possibly be of any help to you, but you (& your dad) will be in my thoughts. Everybody deserves to live and die with dignity, regardless of their past actions or inactions. I wish you nothing but the best, take care and please keep us updated!

Thank you so very, very much! That means a lot to me!! :)

My job is very time consuming, so i am not able to post here as much as i wish I could. But I will keep everyone updated.

I sincerely hope that you find him Equestrianista. Did the police check to see if he's been incarcerated in a city or county jail somewhere in Florida? Is there any chance he could have left Florida and been arrested in a different state?

Oh gosh Equestrianista. Prayers that you find answers.

Thank you for your support. :)

The detective on his case has already checked into jails and prisons, supposedly nationwide, and he is not there. :(

Not much of an update...but Just letting ya'll know his whereabouts still remain unknown. Have not heard any further info. No possible sightings. Nothing at all. :(

Equestrianista Prayers are with u and him I hope n pray you find answers from

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I hope you find your father:( you must be in a fog of sorts. Any new news? Embracing you with strength xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much of an update...but Just letting ya'll know his whereabouts still remain unknown. Have not heard any further info. No possible sightings. Nothing at all. :(

Very sorry for what you are going through.

Did you (or someone on your behalf) search the funeral homes in the area? If he passed away "unclaimed" then they may have just sent him to the funeral home to be cremated and then included in the periodic spreading of ashes. Harsh I know but unfortunately I have had experience with this.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Noel Garrett Beckman

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

#MP32053
Missing Age 47 Years

Current Age
54 Years

Sex Male
Height 5' 10" (70 Inches)
Weight 130 - 150 lbs
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian

Date of Last Contact May 3, 2015
NamUs Case Created January 7, 2016
Last Known Location Map
Location Fort Pierce, Florida
County St. Lucie County

Circumstances of Disappearance Was last known to be in the Fort Pierce area and spent most of his time fishing. Has not been seen since May 2015. He has never gone this long without making contact with family or friends. Homeless people in the area have not seen him since May 2015 and said he mentioned something about going to North Carolina along with a woman named "April".

Physical Description
Hair Color Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description Brown, but has mostly turned to gray.
Facial Hair Description Is usually clean shaven, but he does Sometimes wear a mustache, or beard, or combination of both.
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown
Eye Description Dark brown.

Tattoo
LEFT ARM -- "1OO% TRU" IN A RIBBON
LEFT ARM -- UPPER - DRAGON
LEFT CHEST -- "STACY"
LEFT HAND THUMB -- OLD NAME COVERED UP
LEFT LEG -- HEART THAT SAYS "FOREVER IN MY HEART STACY"
RIGHT ARM UPPER -- UPSIDE DOWN 'PLAYBOY BUNNY'
RIGHT ARM -- YING YANG TRIANGLE
RIGHT CHEST -- SKULL
RIGHT LEG -- SNAKE
STOMACH LEFTSIDE -- "PIMP DADDY"
STOMACH RIGHTTSIDE -- SKULL WITH MOTOR COMING FROM IT

Accessories Is known to wear a hat/baseball cap, usually worn backwards.

Transportation
Comments No vehicle, but rode a red 1O-Speed bicycle.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back