GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
12974424_10206976650513449_4531783231857136965_n.jpg

Police searching for Renton mother missing since Friday Night

She was last heard from via text on Friday night. She went on a date to a Mariners games that night and didn't pick up her children Saturday morning, out of character for her. Police found her wallet and phone at home.
http://q13fox.com/2016/04/10/police-searching-for-renton-mother-missing-since-friday-night/

https://www.facebook.com/ingimaree

Three body parts from an adult, including a foot, were found Saturday in a homeowner’s recycling bin in the Central District, said Seattle police Sgt. Mike Renner.

Homicide detectives were investigating the discovery, made by the homeowner about 4 p.m. near 21st Avenue and East Pine Street.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...emains-found-in-seattle-homeowners-trash-can/

link to WS discussion thread re: human remains found in Seattle prior to them being identified as belong to Ingrd Lyne http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eattle-recycling-bin-Apr-16-Ingrid-Lyne/page3

SEATTLE -- Police Chief Kathleen O'Toole said Monday investigators identified human remains found in a resident's recycling bin on Saturday as those of a missing Renton mother of three who vanished Friday night after going out with a man she initially met through a dating site.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/11/police...-of-missing-renton-mom-of-3-suspect-arrested/

UPDATE: King County prosecutors filed murder charges Wednesday against a man accused murdering a Renton woman, whose partial remains were found in a recycling bin in Seattle's Central District.

John Charlton, 37, was charged with Murder in the First Degree in the death of Ingrid Lyne. Charlton was also charged with Theft of a Motor Vehicle for taking Lyne's car, which was found in downtown Seattle Monday night.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sea...s-case-has-lengthy-criminal-history/129639028

Thread #1

So glad that as we start thread #2, the perp has already been caught.

I can't figure out how to subscribe to a specific thread with this new format. I've been subscribing to them on Tapatalk. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I can't figure out how to subscribe to a specific thread with this new format. I've been subscribing to them on Tapatalk. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I think once you post, you're subscribed. Right?

MOD ALERT

Remember Folks, No sleuthing Family Members. It's against WS TOS.

:tyou:

You use thread tools and choose subscribe, not sure about tapatalk though....

Shoot just posted this and then thread moves !!

Narcissistic qualities:

Are highly reactive to criticism. Or anything they assume or interpret as negatively evaluating their personality or performance. This is why if they’re asked a question that might oblige them to admit some vulnerability, deficiency, or culpability, they’re apt to falsify the evidence

Have low self-esteem. This facet of their psyche is complicated, because superficially their self-regard would appear to be higher and more assured than just about anyone else’s. Additionally, given their customary "drivenness," it’s not uncommon for them to rise to positions of power and influence,

Maybe she did end up ot wanting to go to bed with him: Have low self-esteem. This facet of their psyche is complicated, because superficially their self-regard would appear to be higher and more assured than just about anyone else’s. Additionally, given their customary "drivenness," it’s not uncommon for them to rise to positions of power and influence, (This is a huge component of it. so at this point , the severity of addictions IMO. may have prevented this facet from being reached IMO.

anything said or done that they perceive as questioning their competence can activate their robust self-protective mechanisms.

.React to contrary viewpoints with anger or rage. it’s not particular fears of abandonment that bring out their so-called “narcissistic rage,” with heated emotion when others bring their deepest insecurities too close to the surface.The reason that feelings of anger and rage are so typically expressed by them is that in the moment theyexternalize the far more painful anxiety- or shame-related emotions hiding just beneath them. When they’re on the verge of feeling—or re-feeling—some hurt or humiliation from their past, their consequent rage conveniently “transfers” these unwanted feelings to another. in reality their emotional resources are woefully underdeveloped.

Have poor interpersonal boundaries Unconsciously viewing others as “extensions” of themselves, (she was totally breathtaking in her beauty) they regard them as existing primarily to serve their own needs—just as they routinely put their needs before everyone else’s (frequently, even their own children).

....existing chiefly to cater to their personal desires—they generally don’t think about others independently of how they might “use” them to their own advantage. Whatever narcissists seek to give themselves, they generally expect to get from others, too (which is yet another dimension of their famous—or infamous—sense of entitlement).

..... unevenly developed interpersonal skills..though some narcissists, it should be noted, can display an extraordinary, however Machiavellian, social savvy). .... gross insensitivity to how others might react to their words, they’re likely to blurt out things, or even boast about them, that others can’t help but view as tasteless, demeaning, insulting, or otherwise offensive.

particularly difficult for the other person if the narcissist is in a position of authority over them so thatnot responding could, practically, put them in some jeopardy.

hope that these additional characterizations of the pathological narcissist (vs. those with less pronounced narcissistic qualities) may be helpful in enabling you to identify them before their “malignancy” does a number on you.... exists “along a continuum of severity, from the border with neurotic personality disorders to the more severely disturbed levels

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201311/6-signs-narcissism-you-may-not-know-about

I'm wondering if there was an agreement in place for him to reimburse her for his ticket? I think it would be completely normal for that to be the case. He may have thought he would get out of having to pay or perhaps when push came to shove he felt slighted or somehow believed she lacked respect for him if he couldn't pay? I know tickets in my city are very expensive...but not sure about Mariners. I have been in the position of expecting repayment and I know that dynamic can get weird and uncomfortable. He seems like he had much less financial security than Ingrid and it's likely he couldn't afford baseball openers. This could have been a trigger.

Just for your information, day labor here is called labor ready. You come in early in the morning and if they have a day job you qualify for they send you there. After your job they give you a check. So if he did work that day that would be how police would know he worked. It could be anywhere not just businesses. Someone could come in and ask for a worker to mow their lawn for instance. Moo

I can't help but think: this guy was obviously mentally ill. How many outbursts, how many arrests and incarcerations? All of that wandering from state to state. If only there had been some intervention, somewhere along the way.

I'm wondering if there was an agreement in place for him to reimburse her for his ticket? I think it would be completely normal for that to be the case. He may have thought he would get out of having to pay or perhaps when push came to shove he felt slighted or somehow believed she lacked respect for him if he couldn't pay? I know tickets in my city are very expensive...but not sure about Mariners. I have been in the position of expecting repayment and I know that dynamic can get weird and uncomfortable. He seems like he had much less financial security than Ingrid and it's likely he couldn't afford baseball openers. This could have been a trigger.

Maybe it was a combo of things that made him feel like his inadequacies were being exposed and he was ultimately going to be rejected and so he flew into a narcissistic rage (a good term brought up by a poster on the last thread). She wouldn't have even had to necessarily care about the money, or question his truthfulness or refuse his advances. He could have just been totally projecting. Hard to say what goes on in the mind of someone capable of what he did.

I don't think he necessarily had a motive that sparked his kill. If he is a mean drunk anyways as the ex stated, he could have just seen it as his opportunity to do something he's been wanting to do for over 10 years, or continue doing what he's been doing for over 10 years.
Psycho people don't necessarily have a motive, other than to fulfill their demented desire to see someone die and chop them up.
Scary, huh? 😥

So glad that as we start thread #2, the perp has already been caught.
And that she was found. That doesn't always happen either. I do know that all of her remains aren't yet recovered, but at least no one is sullying her reputation imagining scenarios where she had abandoned her children for selfishness or suicide. I don't know how a family ever gets any kind of peace when they don't know if their loved one is living or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Upper right there is a plus sign inside of a circle. Tap it and it turns white.

This in response to the subscribe for Tapatalk post. I forgot to include posters question.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just for your information, day labor here is called labor ready. You come in early in the morning and if they have a day job you qualify for they send you there. After your job they give you a check. So if he did work that day that would be how police would know he worked. It could be anywhere not just businesses. Someone could come in and ask for a worker to mow their lawn for instance. Moo

So like a temp agency?

This is what I was speaking of earlier. I wonder how it is considered premeditated?

Maybe it was NOT her pruning saw.
Maybe they never went to the game.

Is it possible she cancelled their date?
He showed up at her door.
Angry
Violent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads