Found Safe CA - Alison Wu, Los Angeles, 10 April 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Alison Wu "was last seen with Scott Helton by her roommate on Sunday night (4/10). They found their phones and both sets of car keys in her room, and both of their cars are still in her parking space. Scott Helton works at Cedar Sinai hospital in Hollywood. He took her out of school for a week and they went to San Francisco, getting back on Sunday then both disappeared according to her roommates."

james-gun-missing-friend2__oPt.jpg

12934988_971811176236086_1807291575_n.jpg

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/ent...social-media-to-launch-search-for-missing-pal
http://perezhilton.com/2016-04-13-j...gram-facebook-twitter/?from=post#.Vw_AFtQrLAU
http://www.contactmusic.com/james-g...edia-to-launch-search-for-missing-pal_5213869

Thank you, JerseyGirl for bringing this case to our attention. I did read all your posts, you're not alone here! There seemed to be so little information to go on, I didn't know what I could add to a discussion before. However, how worrisome. She seems like such a bright, lovely young woman.

At that cbslocal link you posted (post #3), JerseyGirl, the friend referenced in the article who gave the update about the coffee shop sighting posted a comment under the news article. <modsnip>

So, I wonder if she can be found amongst the homeless. Do you think the searches have checked this angle out? Maybe by leaving their phones and cars they are shedding their establishment conventions and embracing a sort-of hippie lifestyle?

So, I wonder if she can be found amongst the homeless. Do you think the searches have checked this angle out? Maybe by leaving their phones and cars they are shedding their establishment conventions and embracing a sort-of hippie lifestyle?

BBM

Great thought! I hope LE is investigating this possibility.

BBM

Great thought! I hope LE is investigating this possibility.

I feel this would be a better chance if she wasnt a graduate med student. Thats alot of time, effort and money to suddenly live amongst the homeless. I mean crazier things have happened but I would expect that from someone already living a more "free" lifestyle.

Do they know much about this man, does he even really work at the hospital?

I feel this would be a better chance if she wasnt a graduate med student. Thats alot of time, effort and money to suddenly live amongst the homeless. I mean crazier things have happened but I would expect that from someone already living a more "free" lifestyle.

Do they know much about this man, does he even really work at the hospital?

She is not a med student- she's in the graduate school of public health- big difference. However, this is very concerning- esp. the part that her roomie 'took her out of school for a week'. Parents take children out of school- what an odd way to word this....

Is the guy she's missing with pictured in that scary poster in the first post?

Or wait, is that the director of Guardians of the Galaxy?

She is not a med student- she's in the graduate school of public health- big difference. However, this is very concerning- esp. the part that her roomie 'took her out of school for a week'. Parents take children out of school- what an odd way to word this....

My mistake, I recalled she was a grad student, just mistaken on in what.

Regardless, being a grad student is a stretch to go to think she would likely give up her life to live free and homeless.

Im just concerned who this man is and if he really works at the hospital and where in SF did they go.

I wonder if anyone has tried contacting SH at work, calling and talking to his employer. Has he shown for work, is he still at his job? IMHO

I hope they find this man. Cause I'm sure they will probably find her.

All the articles I find focus on the fact that Alison is missing, but what about SH, who she is presumed to be with? He would be missing too, yet there doesn't seem to be the same concern for his missingness. (Is that a word, lol.) I would think he has family/friends that are worried that he is missing. Is that of significance, I wonder. Just thinking aloud. As Portabella said, what do his employer and coworkers have to say about his absence.

I don't have Facebook. Is there any word there on a planned search this weekend? I don't see anything in the news reports that I can find.

maybe she was stressed and disillusioned by school? I thought that was actually somewhat common.

Regardless, being a grad student is a stretch to go to think she would likely give up her life to live free and homeless.

Im just concerned who this man is and if he really works at the hospital and where in SF did they go.

maybe she was stressed and disillusioned by school? I thought that was actually somewhat common.

Im just giving the benefit of doubt that she would have the integrity to not drop it all after getting so far. But crazier things have happened.

now using #&#8206;FINDALISONWU&#8236;

I found that wording very strange as well.............

Public health is already concerned with issues like homelessness. If she met someone who was also interested in spirituality and serving the poor, I can totally see her deciding academics were a waste of time when she could be helping directly.

Yeah, the "took her out of school" wording struck me as weird, too.

I wonder if this guy took her to SF for indoctrination into a cult?

The celebrity director had posted a photo of Scott Helton pulled from a social networking site in his original Facebook and Instagram post. Seems like that photo of Scott Helton was removed from all social network sites as if Scott Helton is trying to remove traces of himself from the internet. Also someone mentioned in Facebook that Scott Helton had quit his job some weeks ago. Also a woman on one of Alison Wu's friend's facebook came out claiming to be Scott Helton's ex-wife. Anyone dig in on this Scott Helton person. Seems odd there isn't anyone concerned that he's also missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back