Found Deceased Canada - Bob Smellie, 65, St. Charles, ON, 11 April 2016

ElemenohP

Reaction score
Sudbury.com: Missing St. Charles man: Wife frantic to find her husband

A St. Charles woman says her 65 year old husband is missing after travelling to North Bay, and she fears foul play.

smellie,-bob-2003-chevy-avalannche-206.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000

(Bob's car)

I wish people wouldn't buy/sell vehicles online, or at least make sure you meet up at the police station parking lot for goodness sakes. I hope he's ok

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wish people wouldn't buy/sell vehicles online, or at least make sure you meet up at the police station parking lot for goodness sakes. I hope he's ok

And, he has no cell phone according to his wife because she gave him 4 quarters to call for a ride if he sold truck. So even if he had a medical episode or accident he can't reach anyone.[emoji20].
Edited to add I am aware that I responded to myself. I'm not crazy, it was an accident with Tapatalk...really.

Just giving a bump as it's being tweeted now with the #timbosma hashtag.

I will admit this one feels more like misadventure than foul play, but it's very very odd that he didn't have a cellphone.

(There IS a note of hinky for me here, but not in the Bosma sense. Sorry to type that.)

Here's another article.

https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/...280162?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

BBM. Me too, a little. I find it strange that the wife's fb she says she has posted the only picture she has of him. It is so tiny and grainy. Strange to me that a wife only has one picture of her husband.

MOO.

Maybe they're just not into techno gadgetry. I wonder if she means that she has only one picture that she can share online. I noticed that she keeps reposting the same thing on her fb.

I also get a sense of hinky especially after reading the kijiji ads.

I don't notice anything hinky IR strange about the ad either. ??

Sorry, I meant the previous ads from the same poster. There's one asking for a ride.

Sorry, I meant the previous ads from the same poster. There's one asking for a ride.

Yes, and it was the day he expected to sell the truck. Ride from Hagar to his home at 5:00 pm. Hagar is the point at which he would have been dropped off by bus from North Bay had he sold the truck.

<modsnip>

Sorry, he put a post on kijiji to get a ride home from Hagar, but Hagar is the same place he was going to call his wife from so she could arrange a ride from friends?

I'm feeling bad for these folks if it's just an illustration of how bad their circumstances were, but this business with getting back from the sale is very odd.

Sorry, he put a post on kijiji to get a ride home from Hagar, but Hagar is the same place he was going to call his wife from so she could arrange a ride from friends?

I'm feeling bad for these folks if it's just an illustration of how bad their circumstances were, but this business with getting back from the sale is very odd.

It does make you go huh, but it's possible the ad wasn't successful and that was Plan B.

It does make you go huh, but it's possible the ad wasn't successful and that was Plan B.

I don't think I'm totally following you--if the ad wasn't successful, wouldn't he still have the truck?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back