Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
95ca2d85-7e2c-4324-b2b2-69401a04aa18_zpsggfesrhj.jpg

http://www.kpho.com/story/28147254/police-investigating-scottsdale-womans-death-as-homicide

Scottsdale police are investigating the death of a 31-year-old woman found dead inside her home near 85th Street and Monterey Way...

Neighbors tell CBS 5 News the woman had recently moved in.

http://tucson.com/news/state-and-re...cle_19be9ec7-afc3-5052-9e94-48e14a3950ea.html

Police identified the victim as Allison Feldman and said police were called late Wednesday after a friend found Feldman's body.

Police aren't releasing details on how Feldman was killed but said they don't have any suspects at this time.

Allison's FB: https://www.facebook.com/allison.feldman.3
Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3

Just checking in.....thinking about Allisons case. Glad to see more posts, thoughts, ideas and unfortunately frustration that her murder remains unsolved!!! Despite the crime watch video suggesting it could be someone who came into town and left shortly after, I still believe the murderer lives near by. And probably someone familiar with Allison and the area. Probably walked away thru the alley.....to his car or house or place he was staying. I wish SPD would do something, a press release with a tid bit of info, to get the story out again. And those billboards, what ever became of them? Why did silent witness NOT put them up?

Geez, new thread. I wondered why I wasn't hearing anything about Allison.

Violent Criminal Apprehension Program
Part 1: Sharing Information to Stop Serial Offenders

May 5, 2016

Snipped...
...The Allison Feldman Murder Case

On a Tuesday evening in February 2015, someone entered the home of Allison Feldman, a 31-year-old who lived alone in Scottsdale, Arizona. The offender violently attacked her, and she died from her injuries.

“We know from evidence obtained at the scene that the suspect was in the home for some time,” said T.R. Davidson, a homicide sergeant with the Scottsdale Police Department. “The violence and the countermeasures the offender used led us to believe that this may not have been his first offense.”

Read more: https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2016/may/vicap-part-1-sharing-information-to-stop-serial-offenders

:justice: FOR ALLISON!

I'm following the Missy Bevers case and I can't help but think of Allison for some reason. LE thinks MB was targeted (after saying she wasn't) but who is to say both of these women weren't the victims of a stalker? Both had large social networks and it's been so long since Allison's murder, perp could have moved on to Texas. Just thinking out loud here. I'm not sure if any DNA was found at the TX scene but the FBI (and all the alphabet soup) is involved so if there is a link, they will find it.

I feel certain AF killer will slip up eventually and get caught. I can't wait for that day!

"None of the typical leads in the case have panned out, Davidson noted. “In going through all her friends and contact lists and associates and work people, we’ve identified nothing out of the ordinary, nothing that would lead us to believe that this was someone that she knew. We believe that Allison did not know her attacker. And that leads us to believe that the offender may have done this before or may re-offend."

https://m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2016/may/vicap-part-1-sharing-information-to-stop-serial-offenders
From the above link.
Wow, there's a bit of the behavior analysis we have been waiting for. They believe the killer was possibly a serial offender. Did this before, because of the violence and counter measures . Spent a great deal of time with her, and DID NOT KNOW HER!
WOW, catch this guy! I think this is promising that her case is in this new system.
And, I agree, he will mess up and get caught. Just hope and pray before he does it again.

They believe Allison didn't know her attacker & the perp may do 'this/it' again ---- but was it random??? Or targeted?

:thinking:

Violent Criminal Apprehension Program
Part 1: Sharing Information to Stop Serial Offenders

May 5, 2016

Snipped...

Read more: https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2016/may/vicap-part-1-sharing-information-to-stop-serial-offenders

:justice: FOR ALLISON!

Interesting, and here's what I've gleaned:
“The violence and the countermeasures the offender used led us to believe that this may not have been his first offense.”

“In going through all her friends and contact lists and associates and work people, we’ve identified nothing out of the ordinary, nothing that would lead us to believe that this was someone that she knew"

".We believe that Allison did not know her attacker."

One question I have is about the DNA that was previously mentioned - from it, do they know the race of the killer, eye color, hair color, etc...

Interesting, and here's what I've gleaned:
“The violence and the countermeasures the offender used led us to believe that this may not have been his first offense

One question I have is about the DNA that was previously mentioned - from it, do they know the race of the killer, eye color, hair color, etc...

Now THAT info should be made public. Like I said before, someone knows something or suspects someone. They see a description and hopefully someone will come forward. Doesn't that make sense to let the public know this? JMO

Now THAT info should be made public. Like I said before, someone knows something or suspects someone. They see a description and hopefully someone will come forward. Doesn't that make sense to let the public know this? JMO

I agree.

Wow - so quite as far as any news being released!

1) Could be someone who lives nearby.
2) Could be someone who visits someone in the neighborhood
3)Someone could have followed her from a store ( like the doctor's family case in Connecticut)
4)Could be someone she makes calls as a Medical Sales rep. Medical sales rep are always sharing stories about their personal life when they make visits. Someone could have overheard her address.
5)Could be...................,.............

She and Jennifer Kesse both moved into their own places.

I just came across this case while going through Missy Bevers (TX) case. (I'm usually in the Missing Persons forum and rarely in the Crimes in the News.) So I searched the internet and found this article to help bring me up to date:

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/03/28/unsolved-young-woman-found-murdered-in-scottsdale-home/

The article has probably been posted before. She recently moved into that place. I wonder about who lived there before? Could the killer have entered the residence either to kill or take valuables they knew the previous resident had in their possession? After reading the book "Helter Skelter", the writer mentions that Charles Manson was after someone else who lived in the house before Sharon Tate. Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger and the other 2 were simply people in the wrong place at the wrong time. Could that have happened here? And again it could be someone who knew the previous resident, but the previous resident either did not know them or was only vaguely aware of them.

Since she just recently moved in I wonder if anyone was hired to do renovations, repairs or paint prior to her moving in.

My apologies if these theories have been put forth before as I've just recently seen this case.

1) Could be someone who lives nearby.
2) Could be someone who visits someone in the neighborhood
3)Someone could have followed her from a store ( like the doctor's family case in Connecticut)
4)Could be someone she makes calls as a Medical Sales rep. Medical sales rep are always sharing stories about their personal life when they make visits. Someone could have overheard her address.
5)Could be...................,.............

She and Jennifer Kesse both moved into their own places.

Adding to your list -
Could be someone who knew/saw her through BF; perhaps at a social event. Might the killer's DNA (which they have) show ethnicity? Interesting if Russian. Have seen times where a perp gets into his mind that he's so superior to the guy a gal is going with, that there's no way she's going to resist him - then kills when rejected.

Unless things are made public, I don't think this will be solved for a long time if ever. JMO

...Scottsdale Police have brought in help from the FBI, in addition to other investigative units, and authorities are entertaining a theory that the murderer may have been a visitor from out of town.

"The killer would've been in Scottsdale between February 17th and February 18th of 2015, approximately 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. It is possible that the killer sustained cuts or bruises during the struggle within the home and during the attacks," said McWilliams.

Could it be 'someone' in from out of town on business OR for training OR for a party OR family gathering ARRIVING PRIOR to February 17th???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:thinking:

LE puts forth the new theory that the killer has maybe done this before because of "counter measures" that he took and the amount of time he was in her home. What counter measures? I know of one, the bleach like substance on or around her body.(to destroy DNA?) The only other thing is the staging to look like a burglary,maybe. I wonder if there is other measures he took????
I wish they would go public with more info. He really needs to get caught.

. She recently moved into that place. I wonder about who lived there before? Could the killer have entered the residence either to kill or take valuables they knew the previous resident had in their possession? After reading the book "Helter Skelter", the writer mentions that Charles Manson was after someone else who lived in the house before Sharon Tate. Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger and the other 2 were simply people in the wrong place at the wrong time. Could that have happened here? And again it could be someone who knew the previous resident, but the previous resident either did not know them or was only vaguely aware of them.

Since she just recently moved in I wonder if anyone was hired to do renovations, repairs or paint prior to her moving in.

My apologies if these theories have been put forth before as I've just recently seen this case.
Welcome to the thread. Always appreciate new thoughts, ideas, and theories because Allisons case has gone cold for now. We have discussed possible theories with people associated with the house. She actually moved in May and was killed in Feb. though so not really recent like the media may say. Ten months went by before she was killed, enough time for someone to learn about her, get friendly with her, etc. She was looking for a handyman and landscaper etc on her fb. at one time. Her father once said she spent a year trying to get this particular house, which I found to be a long time. So maybe, renovators, previous owners, real estate people, neighbors, the list could be long, argg.........hopefully all looked into by LE.
Also, a contruction worker was ruled out because his fingerprint was in her house. Her dad said probably from renovations from two years prior.

Also some companies hire *felons* and pay them under the table to keep costs down. Did she have any dealings with those type of companies. Just thinking aloud........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back