Ryan Airline Tickets for Sale!!

Niner

Long time Websleuther
Reaction score
Hi - I have some Ryan Airline tickets for sale! This is for the European posters mostly - as my tickets are from London's Stansted airport to Riga, Latvia - round trip set for departure on February 2, 2006 and return March 7, 2006. You can change any of the destinations I am told by Ryan Air, but will have to pay a little 'extra' for that! Also, there is a $90 payment for a name change on the ticket, which I have included in the price.

The price for the ticket is: $200 U.S. Dollars

Do I hear any bids??? :dance:

anyone interested?? :D

With the airline prices going up - isn't there anyone on the European continent interested?? They don't have Ryan Air here in the States, so can't use them up! If anyone is interested... please pm me! :dance:

Niner said:
With the airline prices going up - isn't there anyone on the European continent interested?? They don't have Ryan Air here in the States, so can't use them up! If anyone is interested... please pm me! :dance:
Sorry niner but the fare over here is much cheaper , I can fly to riga from Stanstedt and back 2 return trip fpr about 60 british pounds with Ryan air .

redeskimo said:
Sorry niner but the fare over here is much cheaper , I can fly to riga from Stanstedt and back 2 return trip fpr about 60 british pounds with Ryan air .
Thanks for letting me know redeskimo! Appreciate that... but isn't 60 british pounds about $178 U.S. dollar?? I think the last I heard it was 1 brith pound = 1.72 U.S. I'm writing another letter to Ryan Air asking WHY I had to pay an additional $128 JUST to change the ticket to another flight... doesn't seem fair!!!!! :furious: :furious: I'm a bit pizzed, if ya know what I mean!!

It 's not fair Niner , but it's always the same if you book from America no matter what airline it is, it is more expensive . I live in Germany and its even cheaper here . I book the tickets for my family , when they are comming from Scotland or America , my sister lives in Florida it costs her over 1000 dollars from fort Myers to Glasgow , cost me 400 euro from Frankfurt to Fort Myers . All flights are cheaper on the continent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back