NC - Kelvin Singleton, 26, escapee found decapitated, Merry Hill, 10 April 2016

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...cle_1ef78c5b-a13a-5eae-9f4c-d5028d6d9406.html

Police are searching for clues in what Goodwin calls one of the most bizarre cases of his career. Singleton had no known enemies or threats. No one has come forward with any tips. His head has not been found. There were no marks on his body except for the beheading – a violent act that couldn't be carried out from a distance.

“It’s very personal to get that close to somebody,” Goodwin said.

Equally bizarre is that Singleton's death was just the first in a string of six killings Bertie County has seen in the past two months. None of the cases appear to be connected.

His sister said,"He didn't bother anyone." I think he bothered the people he robbed, stole from, and kidnapped. Still to be found decapitated . . . . eeww. How odd to meet that fate in a rural field.

Wtfffff TWO people in the same month, different parts of the U.S. found decapitated!! This is ridiculous...

There was just another thread where a man was found decapitated (unidentified) in his truck under an overpass. I'm hazy on the details. Let me see if I can find that thread. It's such a rare way to murder someone (at least here in the US).

Yes, thanks KayElJay. I was just coming back to post the link. He was found in his truck on a boat ramp (not under an overpass), just to clarify. I linked the two together because neither head was found with the body. Yuck, how absolutely awful. Glad to see an arrest in Jubal's case. I hope they find Kelvin's murderer soon.

May the both rest in peace.

Wtfffff TWO people in the same month, different parts of the U.S. found decapitated!! This is ridiculous...

I don't know if this decapitation of bodies is something that is "trending" or what the deal is? I only know it is very disturbing!

[h=1]Human Skull Found In NC A Mystery As Investigators Wait For DNA Results[/h]
HERTFORD, N.C. (WVEC) — Police said a resident found a human skull near a housing development center on Saturday in Perquimans County.

Perquimans County Sheriff said they haven’t identified the skull yet, but a possibility could be one of the two boaters who disappeared in the water close to where the skull was found.

Sheriff White also suggested it could also be Kelvin Singleton who escaped from law enforcement in 2017. His body was later found headless in Bertie County.
Four Virginia Beach residents found the skull along Albemarle Sound on Saturday morning.
http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local...-investigators-wait-for-dna-results/513416334

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back