Found Deceased AR - Rocklin Rachaner, 59, North Little Rock, 14 April 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
NLR Woman Disappears from Levy Home

12993416_10154234932799113_5280763958530802347_n.jpg

Rocklin Rachaner, 59, was last seen Thursday at her home in the Levy neighborhood.
https://www.facebook.com/rocklin.rachaner?fref=ts

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news...isappears-from-levy-home#.VxUlPU9iKG0.twitter

Worried for this woman. Based on her FB March 9th post she does appear to have health issues but she reported that they are improving?

Article with additional info: http://www.thv11.com/news/local/north-little-rock/police-suspicious-disappearance-of-ark-woman/135396164

Snips from article (BBM)
Rocklin Stermer Rachaner, 59, was reported missing after her friend went to her home off W. 34th Street in North Little Rock to find that her purse, wallet, cell phone and keys were still in the residence.

The friend told police when she got to Rachaner's home, she noticed that her car was still there and all of the doors to her home were locked. The friend had a key to the home, so she was able to get in and discover Rachaner's personal belongings still there.

Rachaner's place of employment also stated that she had not come in for work on Thursday.

Seeing lots of FB activity by friends...sharing the Missing Poster....one said that her work clothes were laid out waiting for her. Wondering if she walked early in the morning before work.....but then wouldn't she take her keys?

None of this info leaves me with a good feeling....

Wth....if this was my mother, I'd be FURIOUS! What if she was still alive when they first "searched" her house?!

Wth....if this was my mother, I'd be FURIOUS! What if she was still alive when they first "searched" her house?!

"Where she fell was very hard to find," said Sgt. Brian Dedrick with the North Little Rock Police Department describing where Rachaner's body was found."

How hard could it have been to look behind furniture??

"Where she fell was very hard to find," said Sgt. Brian Dedrick with the North Little Rock Police Department describing where Rachaner's body was found."

How hard could it have been to look behind furniture??
Unacceptable! Gahhhhh!
What if she was only unconscious while they were there and could have been saved??? Or...omg...what if she was conscious but could not alert them? She might have even heard them leaving...

Unacceptable! Gahhhhh!
What if she was only unconscious while they were there and could have been saved??? Or...omg...what if she was conscious but could not alert them? She might have even heard them leaving...

Seriously!! How inept were they anyway?? So the moral to this sad story is what, that if you are going to die, make sure you die in plain sight? There are no words.

After an autopsy, it will all likely make more sense. RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back