GUILTY FL - Jillian Kusznir, 22, found dead in car trunk, Palm Bay, 20 April 2016 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Jillian Christine Kusznir, a 22-year-old Palm Bay woman who two years ago witnessed a double homicide has been identified as the body found in the trunk of an abandoned car in a neighborhood early Tuesday. The woman suffered some type of obvious trauma before her remains were left in the car. The trunk was partly open and police found Kusznir's clothed body inside. Police believe whatever happened to Kusznir took place at another location and she was then moved into the trunk and abandoned with the vehicle, a silver car parked near the intersection of Vienna and Norman streets in the southeast section of the city, just east of Interstate 95.

Detectives are also working to release surveillance footage later today that could show a man walking away from the parked car sometime around 5 p.m. Monday.

Kusznir, in December, 2013, was involved in what initially was investigated as a deadly home invasion.

635967454583806824-bodytrunk5.jpg

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...found-car-trunk-palm-bay-identified/83272638/

This is horrific! Of course I do not blame the victim, but it appears she did not keep good company.

Kusznir...in December, 2013...was involved in...a deadly home invasion...Kusznir first went into the home around 1 a.m. for an unspecified purchase and then went back outside to tell (the two men with her) about her conversation with the resident.

The two men then ran into the home with weapons, prompting the resident to pull out a gun and shoot both of them. They were pronounced dead at the scene.

Hopefully it is well known who she has been around lately, as that's where I'd start looking.

Jillian Christine Kusznir, a 22-year-old Palm Bay woman who two years ago witnessed a double homicide

She not only witnessed it, but she was actually part of it? I read the article and it seems as though she was with the men who murdered the people in the home.
As though she was the one who went in to set it all up, then the men went in to commit the murders. And she was let go? WHY?

I read it as the homeowner shot the two intruders rather than the intruders shooting the homeowners.

" led investigators to the home, where they found a “large quantity” of physical in evidence in the house, which Warrington shared with his mother and her boyfriend."
He "shared" the evidence with his mother and her boyfriend? I wonder what the evidence was.

" led investigators to the home, where they found a “large quantity” of physical in evidence in the house, which Warrington shared with his mother and her boyfriend."
He "shared" the evidence with his mother and her boyfriend? I wonder what the evidence was.

I think the article is trying to say that Warrington shared the house with his mother and her boyfriend.

Police release video in death of woman found in trunk
Palm Bay police released surveillance video in the investigation into the death of a 22-year-old woman whose body was found in a trunk of an abandoned car last week.
(...)
Stephen Paul Warrington, 25, is charged with first-degree premeditated murder. The surveillance video shows Warrington parking and walking away from the vehicle on Vienna Street, then walking down Van Loon Avenue on April 18.

Police say Warrington's mother's boyfriend identified him by how he walked and how he pulled up his shorts.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/palm-bay-police-release-video-in-death-of-woman-found-in-trunk

27-year-old Stephen Paul Warrington was sentenced on Thursday to 35 years in prison followed by 30 years of probation by Judge Robin Lemonidis for the murder of 22-year-old Jillian Kusznir in April of 2016.
upload_2019-9-20_7-6-27.jpeg
During yesterday’s hearing, the State sought a life sentence for Warrington.

However, the defense argued for 20 years in prison followed by 25 years of probation.

Judge Lemonidis refused to downward depart before issuing her ruling of 35 years in state prison followed by 30 years of supervised drug offender probation.

Warrington will be transferred from the Brevard County Jail to the Florida Department of Corrections to begin serving his sentence.
Palm Bay Man Sentenced To 35 Years For Murder Of Jillian Kusznir

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back