Fieger to run for Attny General of MI

and since we're talking Fieger, he'll also represent two survivor's of the Ethan Allen boat thing in NY.
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7000453537

Detroit, Michigan (AHN) – Two women who survived the Ethan Allen boat capsizing in upstate New York have filed lawsuits in federal court against the boat’s operator and captain. 65-year-old Margaret Kidon and 73-year-old Barbara Bommarito filed suit in Detroit and are represented by famed defense attorney Geoffrey Fieger.

They are accusing Shoreline Cruises and captain Richard Paris of gross negligence. Twenty of their 47 companions on the boat died on October 2.

He's have my vote any day! :p

concernedperson said:
Just being purely emotional I would vote for Feiger. He is so darn cute!!!!!

Cute? He looks like my ferret! He's obnoxious and pompous,,,,and I adore him ;)

What's an Attorney General do? Do you have to live in that county to vote for him? I'm in Michigan, but not in the same county as Southfield. I don't know squat about politics, if you haven't noticed by now.

Nore said:
Vote for Fieger? Michigan is my neighbor,does that count???
Howdy, neighbor! :blowkiss:

SieSie said:
What's an Attorney General do? Do you have to live in that county to vote for him? I'm in Michigan, but not in the same county as Southfield. I don't know squat about politics, if you haven't noticed by now.

Howdy, neighbor! :blowkiss:
Nope, SieSie, just in the state.
I'm another one that thinks he's cute. His brother was the in the band "The Knack".

I'm happy with Mike Cox, (current Atty. Gen.) only because he's really gone after dead-beat dads, when no one else has done anything for years in this state... but if Fieger takes a tough stance in that arena? He'll have my vote.

IrishMist said:
Nope, SieSie, just in the state.
I'm another one that thinks he's cute. His brother was the in the band "The Knack".

I'm happy with Mike Cox, (current Atty. Gen.) only because he's really gone after dead-beat dads, when no one else has done anything for years in this state... but if Fieger takes a tough stance in that arena? He'll have my vote.

Okay, so I'll be able to vote for him, too. I wonder when the voting for that is?

SieSie said:
Okay, so I'll be able to vote for him, too. I wonder when the voting for that is?
Will be in 2006

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back