ID ID - Amber Hoopes, 20, Idaho Falls, 14 Sept 2001

Sounds like she left the house willingly. Wow, 2 years later and nothing. Did she have a cumputer in her room?
Misty

Reactions: mrz
According to what I've heard about this, someone showed up at the house, which is not very close to any other houses, and she went outside to investigate. One likely suspect is a man who kidnapped another little girl on the same night Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped, but this girl got away and the perp killed himself when the police caught up with him. (I can't remember the perp's name tho)

Amber Hoopes was ready for bed. She left behind her wallet and paycheck and was gone without any personal effects. Her grandpa's new truck was taken as well, and abandoned with 60 extra miles on it. Amber had a good reputation and wasn't the kind of girl to run off or make her family worry. There was a computer in the home, if I remember right. Her Grandpa had also fired a farm worker shortly before night, also.

Please view Ambers photos... you may be the one who is able to bring her home.

My girls went to Church with Amber, years ago and our hearts go out to her and her family. Our country is filled with missing people... we all must do what ever we can, to bring them home and end the suffering of their families.
And don't forget that the power of prayer is real.

I advocate stronger laws for those who abduct children or adults. We must stop the evil that is infecting America.

Flower Girl

Keth Glenn Hescok or Hesscock (not sure of spelling) He had mentioned to this amazing girl that escaped from him that he had got another girl before if I remember correctly. He kidnapped a teen that was sleeping outside on her trampoline the same night as the Elizabeth Smart abduction, but about 200 miles away.

Thanks to FlowerGirl and BirdieBoo for your interest in Amber.

Blessed 2004 to you both, and continue to pray for answers.

Hugs, Lanie

Bumping for Amber.

With love and hope, Lanie
Help For The Missing

For Amber.

With love and hope, Lanie
Help For The Missing

Missing since 4 days after the horror of Sept. 11th. Amber had not been seen and none of her posessions were taken.
She was missing from her home.

A young girl told of being kidnapped and taken to a remote cabin where another girl was being held captive. She told of the girl telling her to escape and run get help. She managed to get out, but the other girl couldn't flee due to her restraints. Wandering the rugged mountains of Idaho, the girl eventually found help, but couldn't tell police where the cabin was. The girl was able to describe the man and as he was tracked into the canyon, and cornered by police...he committed suicide.

This summer a family returned to their mountain cabin, after a 4 year span of not going there. There they found the remains of Amber.

Amber died a hero as she saved the child, and I believe she is now in a better place. Her family now has the knowledge that she is with God and is at peace.

There can never be closure for anyone who looses a loved one to a violent crime! There is only knowledge...and hopefully some peace.

FlowerGirl

Thank you FlowerGirl. I am so Glad Amber's family may have some peace now, but sorry it turned out this way, but I had a feeling things did not go well for Amber. Amber is from my hometown where this happened, my family knows some of her family members. Could you give me any more information, or a link to the story? Was the man who did this Keith Hesscock? TIA

Hi FlowerGirl, you have e-mail from me.

I have done tons of searches and cannot find a link to confirm this story.

Can someone try and find it, please?
FlowerGirl, where did you see this, pls ma'am?

I cannot post anything till I have confirmation.
Thanks for any and all help, y'all.

Prayers for all missing, and justice for those harmed.
With HOPE, Lanie
Help For The Missing
HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com

yahoo matches
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p="Amber+Hoopes"&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=

I have searched extensively and I cannot find any reference to Amber Hoopes body being found either.

Lanie, have you been able to confirm if this is true?

Lady Sleuth

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back