Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the Bosma murder trial daily discussion thread. The trial daily discussion thread is for discussion of trial evidence/testimony only, not for general discussion, posts about past threads, other members, etc. Off-topic posts will be removed.

Note: Only testimony that is published through MSM reporting (articles and tweets) is allowed. Keep discussion focused on testimony as it becomes public knowledge and remember to link up to MSM reporting of same.

Any testimony that might remain under Publication Ban, and any courtroom discussion that takes place when the jury is not present, is strictly off-limits. Posts that violate a Publication Ban, or discussion when the jury is absent, will be removed.

At all times, keep in mind Websleuths TOS, so affectionately referred to as The Rules.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for snarky or disrespectful posts and/or subtle digs at other members. Mods will not be PMing you with explanations, you will find your post has disappeared, or that you can no longer post.

There is to be NO name calling or name variations, not even of the accused.

There is to be no BICKERING between members. A difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Some will think one or both of the accused are guilty, some will think one or both are not guilty, and some will be on the fence. All of that is okay and should NOT BE ATTACKED. If you disagree, that's fine, move past the post. If a post is offensive, alert it and let the Mods review it. If you respond to the post, both the offensive post AND yours will be removed and may result in other consequences.

Other reminders for reference as we have respectful discussion in each of the daily trial discussion threads:

Abuse of the WS Alert feature can have consequences including timeout or worse. Such abuse includes, but is not limited to:

• Overuse of the alert system

• Repeatedly alerting on the same poster

• Demanding a specific outcome

• Alerting on the same post more than once

Once you have alerted on a post, please move on without discussing it, and don't question the decisions of our Administrators, Moderators or Owners, and don't expect personalized responses with explanations about a particular decision.

The principle of “innocent until proven guilty” is for the court room … it is not required that Websleuths members adhere to that principle. Members are allowed to discuss, speculate, theorize, and judge according to opinions they develop from following the specifics of the case.

If you have any questions, PM a Mod and we will be happy to assist you. The main Mods/Admin for this trial will be Bessie, Coldpizza, and sillybilly.

:tyou:

**If you would like to post tweets while court is in session, please read this thread first:
[h=1]Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call[/h]
Reporters to follow on Twitter:

Jacques Gallant, Toronto Star
Adam Carter, CBC Hamilton - ArianeEmory
Mark Carcasole, Global Toronto - Matou
Molly Hayes, The Hamilton Spectator
Peter Ackman, CTV National News
Nicole Martin, CHCH TV
Susan Clairmont, The Hamilton Spectator
Shannon Martin, CBC Toronto News
Colin Butler CBC Toronto News
Lisa Hepfner CHCH News Reporter

General MSM Tweets

Also, check here for real time updates.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/

ifZ830f.jpg

link:rose:

Tim Bosma trial: Dellen Millard's girlfriend, Christine Noudga, to testify
CBC News Posted: Apr 27, 2016

tim_bosma-size-xxlarge-letterbox1.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

link

Jurors at the trial of the two men accused of murder in the death of Hamilton's Tim Bosma are expected to hear from Christine Noudga, described by prosecutors as the girlfriend of Dellen Millard, one of the men accused. Noudga has been charged as an accessory after the fact.

On Tuesday, jurors heard from Marlena Meneses, Smich's ex-girlfriend. She testified that Millard " just gave me the creeps," Meneses said

Follow our live coverage starting at 10 a.m.

CBC Live Blog

Live Blog Mobile

Back in court today for the Bosma trial. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:30 AM

Here's a photo of Millard's girlfriend Christina Noudga (left) coming to court this morning.
https://images.scribblelive.com/2016/4/27/7f611cb4-2aa8-4c05-a25b-0857a1fa965a.jpg
by Adam Carter 9:42 AM

There are lots of family and supporters of the Bosma family here this morning. As I came in, they were gathered in a circle and praying before entering the courtroom.
by Adam Carter 9:44 AM

For a recap, here's my story from yesterday:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-meneses-day-three-1.3553484
by Adam Carter 9:48 AM

ChDZTxKXEAAwPJh.jpg

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 11m11 minutes ago
Christina Noudga, star witness at #Bosma murder trial, arrives wrapped to hide her face. She's Millard's girlfriend:

I don't know about anyone else, but those images of CM and her mother arriving for court this morning are the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time. Maybe it's the long black leather coat and bug eyed sunglasses.

ChDZTxKXEAAwPJh.jpg

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 11m11 minutes ago
Christina Noudga, star witness at #Bosma murder trial, arrives wrapped to hide her face. She's Millard's girlfriend:
Looks like they have nothing to hide!

Hard to believe that we are about to hear from the Crown's final witness. I expect she will be on the stand for several days. IMO

Are they hiding out of shame or what? That seemed like, a bit dramatic...

I don't know about anyone else, but those images of CM and her mother arriving for court this morning are the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time. Maybe it's the long black leather coat and bug eyed sunglasses.

I agree. I also see it as being somewhat encouraging. Hopefully it means she is going to go "all-in" with her testimony and she wants to be able to move on from her mistakes and have some form of future without being recognized. I am not commenting on whether that is something she deserves or not...simply that her desire to keep hidden may be a good indicator that she may give great testimony. Or she could be a bust as a witness...who knows. MOO

I understood that she was wearing an ankle monitor while out on bail. Is this something that would be removed for trial? I don't see one on either of those revealed ankles?!

In some pictures it looks like she is wearing bright red 4 inch heels. In others it looks like they could be black, but her feet are in a shadow. If they are red, I guess Rubykinks is in the courthouse, and dressed for DM. IMO

They are bright red unfortunately.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ARRIVING_TO_COURT___Gallery.jpg
    ARRIVING_TO_COURT___Gallery.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 379
CN from an earlier court date, sans burkha
attachment.php

Attachments

• B822476553Z.1_20160426201131_000_GQP1LQKSN.2_Gallery.jpg
    B822476553Z.1_20160426201131_000_GQP1LQKSN.2_Gallery.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 390
Are they hiding out of shame or what? That seemed like, a bit dramatic...

It can get pretty dramatic outside of the courtroom with photographers aggressively trying to get pictures. She knows she is scandalous and hated by many. I am sure in the same situation, whether feeling shame or not caring, most would cover up as best as they could.

Adam CarterVerified account
‏@AdamCarterCBC
We're now underway, just waiting for the jury to be called in.

It can get pretty dramatic outside of the courtroom with photographers aggressively trying to get pictures. She knows she is scandalous and hated by many. I am sure in the same situation, whether feeling shame or not caring, most would cover up as best as they could.

ok good point.

So even if all that can be proved is that CN did try tamper with a witness because of the letters from DM requesting it, can that still cause her to be guilty of the charges she is up on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie