Found Deceased PA - Leanna Walker, 17, Milford Township, 25 April 2016

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Sky Michael McDonough - W/M/24 - Pike County - 26 April 2016

Sky Michael McDonough :: White / Male / 24 Years Old

5' 7' :: 125 Lbs. :: Brown Eyes :: Brown Hair

Milford, Pike County is in North-Eastern, PA.

Day Two

Tue., Apr. 26th, MilfordNow.Com©:

http://milfordnow.com/manhunt-in-milford/:

Awaiting:

1) Confirmation of Handcuffs

2) Confirmation of GunShots

3) Clothing Description

4) Transportation

10418858_G.png

Possible Charges Include:

Title 18  § 2904 :: Interference With Custody Of Children
&
Title 18  § 5121 :: Escape

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/

Sky Michael McDonough - W/M/24 - Pike County - 26 April 2016

Sky Michael McDonough :: White / Male / 24 Years Old

Milford, Pike County is in North-Eastern, PA.

Day Two

Wed., Apr. 27th, PoconoRecord©:

http://www.poconorecord.com/news/20160426/wanted-pike-county-man-found-teen-still-missing

10418858_G.png

Lower Court Criminal Charges:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-60301-CR-0000086-2016 :

Title 18  § 5121 (F3) :: Escape
&
Title 18 § 3503 §§ A1i (F3) :: Criminal Trespass

Pre-Trial Confinement In Lieu of $250,000 Bail.

May Leanna Be Found Safe, and Soon.

from the link above:

Leanna Walker, a 17-year old white female, is still missing. She is about 5-foot, two-inches tall and about 150 pounds with long curly blond hair and blue eyes.

"We do not have an update on Ms. Walker's condition, however we do not believe at this time that she has been harmed, now we do believe she was being held captive," police said.

Sky Michael McDonough was arraigned Wednesday afternoon on charges of escape and criminal trespass. He is being held in the Pike County Prison on $250,000 monetary bail.

Mother of missing Milford teen speaks- campsite had girl's belongings
Leanna Walker, 17, of Milford, has been missing for 10 days and her mother thinks her daughter's boyfriend has “done something bad to her.”
Diane Walker said Wednesday that her daughter has not been seen since 2 p.m. on April 18.
http://www.poconorecord.com/article/20160428/NEWS/160429562

Not sure why police aren't concerned that he might've harmed her. Sounds like he could be pretty dangerous. Maybe they found some type of cell phone activity from her or something.

That area is very wooded, so I guess she could be anywhere. I would think it would be odd for her to stay out in the woods on her own. Makes more sense when they were together.

There is also a large wildfire in the county, although pretty far south. It was intentionally set. I doubt it has anything to do with this, but just figured it was worth bringing up.

Oh no ...
He told her, ‘If I kill you, I’ll set you on fire,’” Walker recalled. “He told someone else that if she left him, he wouldn’t bury her body. He’d burn it.”

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com...fter-boyfriend-threatened-to-set-her-on-fire/

More from same article:
The Pennsylvania police have called her a runaway, but her mother, Dianna Walker believes that her boyfriend, Sky Michael McDonough, 24, may have something to do with her disappearance. *Mcdonough was arrested by Milford Borough police from arrest warrants out of Sussex, New Jersey for burglary. He spent much of March as a patient at Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, said Walker, and she refused to let Leanna visit him. But he later went to Boston, where Leanna wired him money to take a bus back to Milford on April 15, Walker told the*Record Online.

When McDonough was arrested he was cooperative and took the police to where Leanna and he were staying in the woods in the Milford area, but after circling around the area for awhile he made a run for it and managed to get away, reports the*Popconorecord News. *The authorities searched for him and found a makeshift campsite inside a barn on Llama Road with items identified as belonging to McDough and Leanna. *The following day, police found McDonough in that same area and took him into custody.

McDonough told police that Leanna and he had made plans to go to Jamaica.

Walker believes McDonough is dangerous and had threatened to burn her family if they kept him from Leanna, and also threatened to burn Leanna if she left him.

He told her, ‘If I kill you, I’ll set you on fire,’” Walker recalled. “He told someone else that if she left him, he wouldn’t bury her body. He’d burn it.”

Police searched the area for Leanna, after McDonough was arrested, but could not locate her.

Leanna is 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighs about 150 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. If you have any information on this case, please call the Blooming Grove State Police at 570-226-5718.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This case is extremely concerning to me. I just don't think that she would stay out there once they caught him. Then, the talk of setting her on fire and there is a fire in the area. :scared:

If she is alive and being held against her will, where is she???

This case is extremely concerning to me. I just don't think that she would stay out there once they caught him. Then, the talk of setting her on fire and there is a fire in the area. :scared:

If she is alive and being held against her will, where is she???
And if she is being held, then I hope there is more than one perp, so someone is giving her food and water while this guy is in custody. Very scary!

An anonymous donor has put up $10,000 in reward money for information leading to the location of missing Milford teen Leanna Walker, her sister Diane Bostedo has confirmed.

The family is working with Missing in America, which will conduct a search for Walker on Sunday. The group invites anyone who is a certified first responder, EMS, fire, law enforcement, search and rescue or certified K-9 groups to meet promptly at 10 a.m. at the Milford Bible Church parking lot, 110 Foxcroft Drive in Milford. Volunteers must have proof of certification, rain gear, and an orange reflective vest, Bostedo said.
http://m.poconorecord.com/article/20160430/NEWS/160439995

This is scary. Lord, please don't let him hurt her. I'm thinking she may have gone with him willingly, but is now being held and manipulated. Poor thing. And just how the @#$%^ did he escape? Another charming psycho....

Another article says that he was caught again in the same area and is in custody. I wonder which article is correct?

During the search, he escaped in only a shirt and his hands were cuffed. The found him and he is now in custody. I guess that report didn't update the last part.

I too am surprised this isn't getting more attention. It is kind of the middle of nowhere, but not too far from Philly and NYC. I guess it would get more attention if the cops thought she was in danger or harmed. I guess she spent a lot of time with him in the woods, but I really wish I knew of her experience outdoors otherwise. Would she really stay hiding on her own after he was found? Would she be able to?

Investigators in Pike County continue to search for a missing teenager, more than two weeks since she disappeared after leaving her Milford area home.

(...)

“We are following up on any leads or any information that comes in, whether it is checking different residences, conducting additional searches in certain areas, things like that,” she said.

At this point, investigators have no evidence or information to indicate Leanna “has been harmed in any way,” Trooper Devens said.

(...)

Mr. Tonkin declined to say whether Mr. McDonough has been cooperating with authorities, citing the ongoing investigation. The boyfriend is being held in the county jail on $250,000 bail.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/search-continues-for-missing-pike-county-teen-1.2039579

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back