Faga Law Group - Representing Defendant Mark Sievers

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Faga Law Group Website

Michael Mummert Bio
(direct link)

Mummert%20law%20firm%20pic.png

Graduated from the law school of Nova Southeastern University and earned his Law degree in 2004. Michael Mummert is an Attorney focusing on general litigation. He was admitted into the Florida Bar in 2005.

Faga Law Group Facebook Page

March 2, 2015
Faga Law Group is moving to our new office in Downtown Fort Myers today. We are excited to open an additional office closer to our Fort Myers clients. We are located directly across from the Fort Myers Police Department and 1 block from the Lee County Courthouse. —
Qs-Ha2XZpNj.png
feeling excited.

Okay folks, get to sleuthing! :D

Not a very impressive looking building, jmo

I don't see Mark Sievers going on a hunger strike, but maybe they should force feed him anyway.

Are they representing him on his murder charges? I don't see anything on their website that shows they have experience in those types of trials or in death penalty cases if this hopefully becomes one.

Are they representing him on his murder charges? I don't see anything on their website that shows they have experience in those types of trials or in death penalty cases if this hopefully becomes one.

They do mention handling criminal defense in their info along with estate planning, divorce, family law, business law, and others. Makes you wonder when you see all those things along with 'criminal defense'. Mummert served several years (8?) as Assistant Public Defender (doesn't say where) litigating crimes in a range of degrees. Wonder IF he's ever had anything like a Mark Sievers to deal with, not to mention this gruesome sort of murder case.

Matlacha.... MS will need to go on a hunger strike if he ever wants to slip into that green 'suicide' frock again. He was pushin' the seams that 1st time.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...drive-by-shooting-ep-399290848-344119802.html

In the above case, Assistant Public Defender Mummert's client was sentenced to 30 years for a drive-by shooting in which he fired six shots, only one of which hit his intended target, a man who had testified against a friend of the shooter. Mummert's request that his client be sentenced as a juvenile, so that he could have "another shot at life," was rejected. Perhaps "another shot at life" wasn't the most judicious phrase he could have chosen.

I wasn't prepared for that twist. How much more weird can this case get?

Cases where Mummert has been a defendant. Generally small fine, not guilty or case dismissed.
(Linked as PDFs).

Source:

Collier County Court Records.

Lee County Court Records.

I think there should also be at least one from Leon county, but I can't seem to access their website.

There's also a couple of mugshots online, but wasn't sure if I could post.

It all speaks of his character. Why do you think there should be one in Leon County?

Surprised...and I noticed he is bald too, not saying that has anything to do with MS and his 'brother by another mother', but it is just strange and Mummert being a lawyer this sur does add a twist to this awful murder. So will the defense team change again? Delay? Doc dump delayed because of lawyer change? Guess tomorrow could bring another twist.

Does MS associate with anyone who has NOT been in trouble with the law???

LEGALLYBLAND :takeabow::takeabow::takeabow: You are in the running for Super Sleuth Emeritus!! OMG, I am beginning to think BS should have consulted this site before shelling out her hard earned dollars for the bond reduction hearing. I guess it depends on how the initial interview was conducted, but I just might consider asking for my money back. For instance, "Do you have a lot of court experience?"...
"Well, yes Ma'am I've been before judges lots of times."
Or, the beginning of a legal success story, "HOW I TURNED MY LIFE AROUND..AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back