Who do you think shot TB? Millard or Smich?

Who shot Tim Bosma?

• Millard

Votes: 98 83.1%
  • Smich

Votes: 20 16.9%

• Total voters

SnooperDuper

Reaction score
We can't know, but we can guess. Given everything you've read, who do you think shot TB? Was it DM or MS?

Tell us why in the comments, if you like. This is not a discussion thread, though!

I kicked things off for voting that DM shot TB. I think DM was the mastermind, in control, seeking a thrill, and would never give up the opportunity to kill (again).

Once Millard got a taste for killing (WM and LB) he was seeking the thrill. Definitely.

I think DM shot TB. DM would have a clear shot of TB from the front seat without anything between to two of them. MS would have to shoot from above the rear seat and could possibly shoot DM by accident (he is right-handed, I believe). MS could have shot TB in the head but the front windshield would have been spattered and or broken. The passenger side window was broken, hence someone shooting from the left. The GSR also supports this scenario.

I was hesitant about who shot TB, until CN took the stand.
Now I feel that DM controlled the whole mission. He planned it, he decided to choose TB over Igor as, he didn't really care which truck, he had to overcome the owner and sadly TB was the nicer/smaller of the 2 choices. He shot TB, he had MS there to help, but with MS's bum shoulder, DM would have found him useless and dropped him off at home after TB was incinerated. DM held onto the gun, as he did the deed. MS was aware where the gun was and was probably instructed on what to do with it if DM was ever arrested. JMO

I would like an option for both. I think they both might have had their guns handily for this action. Why not? Just because only one casing was found doesn't necessarily mean only one shot was taken and only one gun was shot. JMO

My opinion based on the somewhat confusing gun/bullet testimony is that there was only one gun, the Walther that DM paid $1200 for.

I don't believe MS had the money for an illegal weapon.

GSR over driver's seat. DM drove away from the Bosmas.

All of this, to me, means DM was the shooter. I don't think he gave up that gun until he decided to plant it on MS.

Unless MM is lying about their demeanor the next day, I think MS knew the whole plan. I don't think he's a sociopath, but he wanted to play gangster, and now he has to pay.

I do not believe DM can be rehabilitated.

MS pulled the trigger. Once TB knew his truck was going to be stolen, TB struggled with DM who was driving and then MS pulled the trigger from the rear-seat to stop the altercation.

DM is the shooter. I have no doubt that if he wasn't he would have tried to cut some sort of deal and we would have heard more about it in his letters.

IMO, Millard shot TB. Why else would he have used his amenities in the before, during and after? I hope both he and MS are both sentenced to the most extreme punishment. Anyone involved should be, really. The entire crime against TB and his family is heartbreaking. All the people who have been dishonest on the stand make me sick.

From what I've read about Tim Bosma, he would not put up a fight. He would just want to be dropped off unharmed somewhere. I think DM pulled the trigger and fast. I don't even think Tim knew what was happening (at least in my mind I hope he didn't suffer). DM is such a psycho that he just pulled the trigger and didn't care, hence all the blood that was everywhere. MS knew exactly what was going to happen otherwise he wouldn't have brought a change of clothes as Millard requested. The gun had to have been DM's because he took it home with him. He then dropped it off in his own toolbox. If it was MS' gun, he would have it with him. I don't even think MS had a gun otherwise he wouldn't be trying to sell DM's for money to get a lawyer. DM is trying to frame MS by telling CN that he had to clean up Smich's mess but Millard lied to CN all the time so this is no different.

Also, Dungey mentioned Tim being shot in the neck hypothetically. Where did that come from? MS must have told him something.

From what I've read about Tim Bosma, he would not put up a fight. He would just want to be dropped off unharmed somewhere. I think DM pulled the trigger and fast. I don't even think Tim knew what was happening (at least in my mind I hope he didn't suffer). DM is such a psycho that he just pulled the trigger and didn't care, hence all the blood that was everywhere. MS knew exactly what was going to happen otherwise he wouldn't have brought a change of clothes as Millard requested. The gun had to have been DM's because he took it home with him. He then dropped it off in his own toolbox. If it was MS' gun, he would have it with him. I don't even think MS had a gun otherwise he wouldn't be trying to sell DM's for money to get a lawyer. DM is trying to frame MS by telling CN that he had to clean up Smich's mess but Millard lied to CN all the time so this is no different.

I think, after a signal from DM, MS put a cord tightly around TB's neck from behind. Naturally TB's hands would have gone to his throat to try to get the cord away from his throat and that was when DM shot him. It probably happened before they picked up DM's truck waiting in that field.

Definitely DM, IMO. He's a do it himself, then blame others kinda guy, and I think he wanted the thrill. He didn't want to sit back and watch someone else do it.

I don't know who pulled the trigger, but I know that DM has single handedly managed to make himself appear so utterly distasteful and criminally heinous that everybody thinks it's him. And, more importantly, wants it to be him. Well done, Dell.

Millard.
For reasons others have mentioned.
Thrill kill for sure.
Plus he's a sociopath...meets all of the criteria DSVM-5.

I was experiencing some inner turmoil at whether to even make this distinction in my mind, but it is my opinion that MS shot TB. I think that they parked the truck and MS, in the back seat, was supposed to pull the gun on TB and force him out of the vehicle. "Itchy" trigger finger and the whole thing went to ****. This is just my opinion of what happened. No elaborate schemes.... until what happens next (which is unfathomable). But, both were involved and are guilty IMO

ADD: it is convenient for me to think this was an accident, to not totally tarnish my opinion of human beings. I know I am wrong but I need to believe people wouldn't do this on purpose. And I have no words for what was done afterwards.

MS did the shooting. DM was driving. Neither did anything to change the course. Like if it was an accident call 911. Either way they are both guilty as hell.

This does not make sense to me. I think most feel it was Smich that pulled the trigger.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back