Identified! CA - Saratoga, WhtFem UP14683, 15-24, off Hwy 9, black floral top, Dec'14 - Name Not Released

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
NamUs UP Case 14683

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14683

Unidentified White Female
* Found December 14, 2014 in Saratoga, Santa Clara County, CA
* Estimated Year of Death:2014
* Esrimated postmortem interval: 9 Months

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: 15-24 years old
* Approximate Height: 59' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics:
brown colored hair and a petite build.
* Dentals:
Dental information / charting is available and entered
* Clothing/Jewelry:
"Just USA" brand blue jeans, size Zero. Pink panties-size Medium. Black "Lily of France" brand bra-size 36A. Blue floral print "Ambiance Apparel" brand blouse-size Small. Approximately 3/8 inch in diameter, white pearl-like plastic ball with a white metal earring post and an orange metal earring back.

* DNA: Sample available - tests complete
Case Hystory:
The remains of an unidentified female homicide victim were found down the side of Highway 9 in the hills above Saratoga, Ca. in an area near Booker Creek Road. She is estimated to have been 15-24 years of age with brown colored hair and a petite build. It is estimated she died sometime between April 2014 and December 2014 which is when her remains were found. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office Investigations Division at (408) 808-4500 or the Anonymous Tip Line at (408) 808-4431.

this is local to me. how odd. she must have been not from the area.

it couldn't be sierra lamar, they would have been all over that. but she isn't on the rule out list.

emma byrnes of Sonoma county? missing 7/2014, 20 years old. she was 5"6 120 ish though so maybe too big?

I knew someone from the Oakland Hills who mentioned the country road he drove to go to school in Moraga was a favorite spot for dumped bodies. Yeah the ZIP code here kind of surprised me but I guessed this woman might have been an unwanted/abused mail order bride or victim of family abuse.

The top she was wearing strikes me as slightly odd- some 90s era floral prints have been back in style for a few years now but I tend to see brighter color combos on young women. It seems like a more conservative floral color combo & the top is baggier than something a cute young woman might want to wear. (I mentally always categorized a floral color combo like that as couch or wallpaper pattern.) I Googled the company that made the top she was found in & it seems like a pricier boutique brand. From her measurements I'm thinking she was very young.

Interesting that this "camp" for at-risk youth is nearby (very close, imo... see map below), and appears to be open year-round.

http://www.sccpoa.org/

"The SCCPOA provides services to many organizations within Santa Clara County including underprivileged, disadvantaged, and/or at-risk youth in order to interact in a positive way with law enforcement officers while using our property.

"...six contiguous parcels of land totaling approximately 171 acres that are located off of Highway 9"

sccpoa.gif

It is a peasant style blouse and prob bares a little bit of midriff. They are quite popular and have been a few years. My 20 year old step daughter has similar tops.

I knew someone from the Oakland Hills who mentioned the country road he drove to go to school in Moraga was a favorite spot for dumped bodies. Yeah the ZIP code here kind of surprised me but I guessed this woman might have been an unwanted/abused mail order bride or victim of family abuse.

The top she was wearing strikes me as slightly odd- some 90s era floral prints have been back in style for a few years now but I tend to see brighter color combos on young women. It seems like a more conservative floral color combo & the top is baggier than something a cute young woman might want to wear. (I mentally always categorized a floral color combo like that as couch or wallpaper pattern.) I Googled the company that made the top she was found in & it seems like a pricier boutique brand. From her measurements I'm thinking she was very young.

I googled Ambiance Apparel and there are several boutiques in the San Francisco area with the name Ambiance. Don't know if it's the same thing.

Cases like this seem so solvable to me. It's sad she has even gone this long.

Another guess I can make is she might have overdosed on drugs at a party nearby & the other partygoers panicked & dumped her not too far away, thinking she'd be found sooner.

There are so many transient/homeless youth in Northern CA.....In fact major cities in this region have sections of town with named homeless encampments. & Kids from other regions of the US who want to live the "freegan" lifestyle will come to San Francisco & bum around. It's very likely this young lady met with misfortune while she was traveling around the States far away from home & no one knows she's been found.

It appears that the Ambiance Apparel is a brand sold at Forever 21. IMO, that would put this person in the teenage years, 14, 15 or 16.

true. but the "cool" hippie homeless are in SF (or maybe Santa Cruz) most of the homeless in San Jose are addicts, mentally ill or homeless not by choice. she looked like she was dressed girly girl. not hippie or sex worker-like. I think party OD is plausible :( poor girl.

Another guess I can make is she might have overdosed on drugs at a party nearby & the other partygoers panicked & dumped her not too far away, thinking she'd be found sooner.

There are so many transient/homeless youth in Northern CA.....In fact major cities in this region have sections of town with named homeless encampments. & Kids from other regions of the US who want to live the "freegan" lifestyle will come to San Francisco & bum around. It's very likely this young lady met with misfortune while she was traveling around the States far away from home & no one knows she's been found.

There's likely a good reason LE is withholding cause/manner of death, but the answer also might help identify her.

JMO, but I think her facial features are a bit masculine (strong brow & chin bone structure) so it's somewhat difficult to imagine her as "petite"

It appears that the Ambiance Apparel is a brand sold at Forever 21. IMO, that would put this person in the teenage years, 14, 15 or 16.

I wouldn't make that assumption. Plenty of women in their 20s and older shop there for cheap, fun clothes or going-out clothes that won't break the bank. I occasionally shop there, and I'm in my 40s. I always see women in their 20s in there, if not ones that are older.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back