* Approximate Height: 70' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair color brown;
Straight, 4-11"

* Dentals:
Dental information / charting is available and entered
* Clothing/Jewelry: Blue jean skirt

* DNA: Sample available - tests complete

Case History:
The decedent was discovered in a large plastic garbage can at a dump site in North Richmond, CA. on 07-17-1995. The decedent was wearing a blue "Skort" - a combination of shorts and a shirt.

She may be light skinned Hispanic. (Source info- I have relatives in this region.) Might also be undocumented. Hence the being an UID.

That is a seriously weak photo in hitson's files! Good job, Kaylara... worth a submit!

Straight, 4-11"

Does that mean that she had 4 ft 11 in. worth of hair? I see that the UID's total height is 5 ft 10.

Does that mean that she had 4 ft 11 in. worth of hair? I see that the UID's total height is 5 ft 10.

I thought it meant parts of it were different lengths. Like a layered cut, or bangs in front, or something like that.

Ah... 4 to 11 inches. Got it. That fits more with Laura Hitson's bob.

Got a response from Dustin Driscoll just now.

"Thank you for this tip. It does look like a good one to compare. I am going to work with Jessica to see if we can gather the necessary biometrics for Laura to make a comparison between these two cases.

Thank you again!"

This UID would have been an imposing woman IRL at 5'10" and 215lb. Would one person have been able to lift her into the plastic garbage can she was found in?
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I turned off some parameters to see if I could find any matches and found Yolanda Panek missing from Portland. I don't know if it's possible to get a person's race wrong but her case seems otherwise similar.
Yolanda Evette Panek – The Charley Project
Yolanda is very tall (6’) but also very slender at 105lbs. She also doesn’t look black to me. Maybe a mixture of something else.

ETA: The link to Yolanda’s profile.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie