Musical breast implants

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Computer chips that store music could soon be built into a woman's breast implants.

One boob could hold an MP3 player and the other the person's whole music collection.

BT futurology, who have developed the idea, say it could be available within 15 years.

BT Laboratories' analyst Ian Pearson said flexible plastic electronics would sit inside the breast. A signal would be relayed to headphones, while the device would be controlled by Bluetooth using a panel on the wrist.

According to The Sun he said: "It is now very hard for me to thing of breast implants as just decorative. If a woman has something implanted permanently, it might as well do something useful."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1570835.html?menu=news.quirkies

Just another way for some company to make $$$$$$'s! The wioman who would have this implanted would have to have everything else in the world her heart desires and be a bit of a kook. LOL :eek:

I can just hear it now ~ "So Doctor, why is my left breast bigger than my right one? I'm lopsided!"

Scandi

The way some guys grab breasts - it's like they think they are dials and knobs anyway. This will be good for them :D

Pardon me, your boob is too loud. Could you turn it down, please?

What song would your boob play? I'd go with Tea for Two.

what if your musical taste changes??

How exactly is an upload done??

My teeny tinies would be singing "Dream the Impossible Dream".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back