Bosma Murder Trial 05.04.16 - Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the Bosma murder trial daily discussion thread. The trial daily discussion thread is for discussion of trial evidence/testimony only, not for general discussion, posts about past threads, other members, etc. Off-topic posts will be removed.

Note: Only testimony that is published through MSM reporting (articles and tweets) is allowed. Keep discussion focused on testimony as it becomes public knowledge and remember to link up to MSM reporting of same.

Any testimony that might remain under Publication Ban, and any courtroom discussion that takes place when the jury is not present, is strictly off-limits. Posts that violate a Publication Ban, or discussion when the jury is absent, will be removed.

At all times, keep in mind Websleuths TOS, so affectionately referred to as The Rules.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for snarky or disrespectful posts and/or subtle digs at other members. Mods will not be PMing you with explanations, you will find your post has disappeared, or that you can no longer post.

There is to be NO name calling or name variations, not even of the accused.

There is to be no BICKERING between members. A difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Some will think one or both of the accused are guilty, some will think one or both are not guilty, and some will be on the fence. All of that is okay and should NOT BE ATTACKED. If you disagree, that's fine, move past the post. If a post is offensive, alert it and let the Mods review it. If you respond to the post, both the offensive post AND yours will be removed and may result in other consequences.

Other reminders for reference as we have respectful discussion in each of the daily trial discussion threads:

Abuse of the WS Alert feature can have consequences including timeout or worse. Such abuse includes, but is not limited to:

• Overuse of the alert system

• Repeatedly alerting on the same poster

• Demanding a specific outcome

• Alerting on the same post more than once

Once you have alerted on a post, please move on without discussing it, and don't question the decisions of our Administrators, Moderators or Owners, and don't expect personalized responses with explanations about a particular decision.

The principle of “innocent until proven guilty” is for the court room … it is not required that Websleuths members adhere to that principle. Members are allowed to discuss, speculate, theorize, and judge according to opinions they develop from following the specifics of the case.

If you have any questions, PM a Mod and we will be happy to assist you. The main Mods/Admin for this trial will be Bessie, Coldpizza, and sillybilly.

:tyou:

**If you would like to post tweets while court is in session, please read this thread first:
[h=1]Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call[/h]
Reporters to follow on Twitter:

Jacques Gallant, Toronto Star
Adam Carter, CBC Hamilton
Mark Carcasole, Global Toronto
Molly Hayes, The Hamilton Spectator
Peter Ackman, CTV National News
Nicole Martin, CHCH TV
Susan Clairmont, The Hamilton Spectator
Shannon Martin, CBC Toronto News
Colin Butler CBC Toronto News
Lisa Hepfner CHCH News Reporter

General MSM Tweets

Also, check here for real time updates.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/

ifZ830f.jpg

link:rose:

Tim Bosma trial: cross-examination of Christina Noudga continues Wednesday
CBC News Posted: May 04, 2016

B821597420Z.1_20140502163413_000_G7017N2U9.6_Content.jpg

link

Christina Noudga, the ex-girlfriend of accused murderer Dellen Millard, will be cross-examined again Wednesday at the trial of the two men accused of killing Hamilton's Tim Bosma.

There was some uncertainty about the current state of the relationship between Millard and Noudga, who has been charged as an accessory after the fact in Bosma's death. That uncertainty was cleared up on Tuesday.

Live coverage starts at 10 a.m.

CBC Live Blog

Live Blog Mobile

Back at the courthouse today for the Tim Bosma trial. Follow along for updates.
by Adam Carter 9:33 AM

Christina Noudga's cross-examination is continuing today, and there's the chance it could finish today. For a recap, here's my story from yesterday:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-noudga-cross-continues-1.3565679
by Adam Carter 9:51 AM

Court is now in session, just waiting on the jury being brought in.
by Adam Carter 10:01 AM

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 58s58 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
No jury just yet, so no tweeting. Be back soon. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Noudga is critical witness. Puts Millard with #Bosma truck/Eliminator, through her his damning letters are entered.

Hopefully the whole Jury panel is there- doesn't sound like legal arguments. Cliff hangar Wednesday would not be fun!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now3 seconds ago
Legal arguments underway this morning before the jury is brought back in. #Bosma

We're still in some legal arguments right now.
by Adam Carter 10:18 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now3 seconds ago
Legal arguments underway this morning before the jury is brought back in. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Waiting for legal arguments to end before jury enters and Christina Noudga's cross examination can continue this morning. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s19 seconds ago
Listening to legal arguments and housekeeping issues at #timbosma. Stay tuned. @AM900CHML

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 31s32 seconds ago
Legal arguments over. Jury being recalled, Christina Noudga being brought into court. #MillardSmich

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Witness and jury coming in #timbosma. Cross under tom Dungee resumes. @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Christina Noudga is back on the stand and the jury is on its way. #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury back. Christina Noudga continues her cross examination by Mark Smich's lawyer Thomas Dungey. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
And we're back. Dungey still up to continue his cross-examination. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 33s34 seconds ago
#Smich lawyer Tom Dungey commences cross-examination of Noudga.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 22s23 seconds ago
Smich lawyer Tom Dungey is asking again about Noudga's notes, found alongside the ones Millard sent to her from jail.

Does the Crown do their closing statement after this witness is finished or right before deliberations?

Jury now being recalled. Noudga's cross-examination from Smich's lawyer Thomas Dungey now resuming.
by Adam Carter 10:24 AM

Dungey is going back to the notes Noudga wrote that were found in her bedroom.
by Adam Carter 10:25 AM

"Why am I most important witness?" is written there. She says she put that there because of the letters Millard wrote. "I didn't know why I was the most important witness."
by Adam Carter 10:26 AM

"He never told me exactly what I needed to do or why I needed to do it," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 10:26 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s47 seconds ago
Dungey going back to her notes, where he left off yesterday. "Why am I most important witness?" One note reads. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
Dungey suggests this came from what was written in DM's jailhouse letters to her. She agrees. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 41s42 seconds ago
Dungey points to a note by Noudga reading "why am I most important witness?" Noudga says that relates to letter from #Millard saying she is.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 38s39 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
And Noudga is back. So's the jury. Here we go. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"Why am I most important witness?" Noudga wrote to herself. Several times. "I didn't know why," Noudga tells jury

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 56s56 seconds ago
Dungey asks about Noudga's writings when she asks "why am I most important witness" it also comes up numerous times in Millard's letters.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
He asks why it was followed by a "?" She says because she didn't know why she would be. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
Millard's letters constantly tell Noudga she will be his most important witness.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
We're back. Jury in, Noudga on stand. Dungey asking why Millard wrote to her that she would be a "key witness."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
But agrees DM wrote repeatedly that he wanted her to be a witness. And that she'd be important. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Mark Smich's lawyer, Thomas Dungey, is back up for cross examination. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 59s59 seconds ago
Noudga says Millard was constantly changing his story as to what his defence would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff