UK - Police dig at home of convicted child rapists, Bradninch, Devon

Waiting on baited breath here in Gloucestershire. It was believed years back and I'm sure Fred West mentioned that there would be a few more bodies yet. But given the years passing he couldn't say for sure where or when. Then of course he hung himself which many of his survivors felt cheated and robbed of him paying for his evil deeds.
25 Cromwell Street the infamous white painted sign. (That is now held in a kind of police museum) the address now no longer exists. It was torn down and now is a memorial garden.
I'm not sure of the 25 Midland Road Gloucester address. I'm not sure how long they lived there. And then you've got the ease of access of disposing bodies for Fred West was simple enough. As he did some work on construction sites. There were reports shortly after that the new showroom recently built for Toyota. Could hide some grisly remains. But I think with the ground radar they used back then didn't pull up any anomalies.
Maybe given the time lapse since 1995 and the fact that technology has vastly improved. Just maybe a new launch on a cold case as there were many at the time went missing and Fred himself admitted to doing this kind of thing for years.
There might be other cases that could be closed after another investigation.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Our old friends at the Daily Mail are also reporting this story today:

Police digging up the back garden of Fred and Rose West's paedophile friends are searching for a baby's body, a source close to the investigation said today.

Officers have erected scaffolding and are undertaking excavation work at the property in Cullompton, Devon, where sex offenders David and Pauline Williams, who were jailed last year for a string of historic sexual offences against 10 children, lived.

Police said they were acting on a 'tip off', and a source claimed that officers have been looking for human remains after an allegation was made that a baby had been murdered.

Police have not confirmed the reason for the excavation of the garden, or the nature of the 'new intelligence' received.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jailed-horrific-sex-attacks-TEN-children.html

Well I do hope so. There's been so much misery after Rose n Fred's depraved lives were ousted.

A baby.... plot thickens. Who's baby?
One of their young girls they preyed on maybe. Will be watching tabloids like a hawk.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've had a search but can't find anything to say whether a body was found or not. I would assume if they had it would have been all over the news. Was it a newborn baby do you know? Or even full term? If a tiny baby body was dismembered and buried would the bones last a number of years?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back