Reaction score
Age last seen: 24
Age now: 25
Race: White female
Hair color: Strawberry/Blond
Eyes Color: Blue
Height: 65.0
Weight: 120.0
Scars and Marks: Multiple tattoos on both arms, wrist and back. Upper right arm tattoo is of a lotus and lower back tattoo is of the city of Minneapolis.

Haley was last seen on December 3, 2015 in Mounds View, Minnesota.

Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Aymar is asked to contact Mounds View Police Department.

Namus

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33528/48

I hope this is ok to post, since it is probably relevant to her being missing. Info about her is available via a simple google search. Methamphetamine does really horrible things to people. I hope she can be located and get the help she needs.

Prayers for her family.

It is possible that she is on the run
Stephen James Von Ruden, 27, Brainerd, and Haley Elizabeeth Aymar, 24, Mounds View, were both charged Oct. 29 with possession of methamphetamine; Von Ruden with one felony count of second-degree possession and Aymar with one felony count of fifth-degree possession as well as a gross misdemeanor charge of giving a false name to an officer.

Aymar allegedly stated that Von Ruden was intending to sell drugs in Brainerd, which Von Ruden allegedly denied. A video of the encounter allegedly shows Von Ruden calling Aymar a “snitch *****” and saying “Oh my God. I’m going to jail. I’m going to prison.”

Aymar faces up to five years in prison and/or $10,000 in fines for the felony possession charge and up to one year in jail and/or $3,000 in fines for the gross misdemeanor of giving a false name.

http://mcrecord.com/2015/11/04/von-ruden-aymar-charged-with-meth-possession/

However, it is still possible for her to fear for her safety from him even if he is incarcerated. Those drug circles run wide. If he was claiming that in public then no one that knew her would trust her. Especially, after it was published information. Hopefully, it is just that she is on the run.

So the body was identified and it’s not hers. The guy she was arrested with- Stephen, he has a brother Randy who was not incarcerated over the time of her disappearance. Stephen May have paid his $50K bail too.

If I'm reading it correctly his sentence started June 2015. She was reported missing December of 2015. If the date missing is date of last seen them I'd say he was incarcerated at the time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He had a Facebook profile pic update October 2015. My guess he was out.

I have had this one in a file on my computer for the last year or so. I decided to open it up this weekend and see if fresh eyes would lead me to any new ideas with this case. To me it seems obvious to follow Van Ruden and question him in Aymar's disappearance. It seems likely that Aymar is on the run. Two motives to run is that she was due for a hearing for the conviction of her crimes, as well as the retaliation she may face having been labled a "snitch" by Van Ruden. If Van Ruden has served his time and hasn't run, why has he not been questioned about Aymar, possible whereabouts, or general information about her? If Van Ruden has been questioned and nothing credible has come from him I don't see a promising way to solve this case unless someone who knows Aymar can offer any input. I hate to sound so defeated, but maybe starting this conversation again will kick up some ideas in others on this thread.

Is Van Ruden in good standing now with Morrison County or does he have outstanding warrants there? Something to check, if he is missing as well, he could be missing separately from Aymar or together.

No, he was not able to stay out of trouble, he was just plead guilty for Drugs - 5th Degree, and was sentence to 5 years on 05/04/2021

https://pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1628108062
Old Habits die hard, unfortunate to hear he is still dealing with drugs, but this is a great update. Thank you. I'm curious to dig in to whether he has been thoroughly questioned about Aymar. Being that he is incarcerated they will have plenty of time to get what they can out of him, if anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back